Allstate

Thanks all of doing the work I didn't want to do to figure out that the very cool song in that commercial, was in fact a jingle for the commercial...what a frickin bummer :angry:

Finally, a response from Allstate (after nine weeks!):

Thank you for your recent inquiry regarding the new song in our latest commercials.

The song was created especially for Allstate's commercials. Unfortunately, it is not available in a longer format.

Thank you for sharing your positive thoughts about the advertising we've created.

We strive to produce advertising messages that appeal to a wide audience and that showcase the integrity, strength, knowledge and experience that Allstate represents.

Please find below a link that will take you to a page on Allstate.com, which will display all of our current TV ads including those containing the song you inquired about.

We hope you enjoy and once again thanks for thinking of Allstate.

http://www.allstate.com/About/PageRender.a...r_stand_ads.htm

I'm glad they responded to someone finally. I have yet to hear from them and I'm one of their customers. :lol:

Yeah,me too!Just got exactly the same e-mail as Sophist from Allstate today...!

I dont know if this song is in a commercial or not but it seems that it has been...I was at a Tams concert a while back and they sang this song, but its not theirs originally i dont think...some chorus: "...come on and get the whole world...to join hands..." thats all i can remember, does anyone know this song?
thanks!

A while ago Progressive Auto Insurance had a commercial out in which many people held hands. I know that's vague, but I haven't seen the commercial recently and I am just remembering this. It was kind of a rock/folk song. It had lyrics, but unfortunately I can't recall them at all. Anyway, if anyone remembers this, I'd appreciate the help. Thanks.

I believe that was an Allstate commercial that was answered before. As I remember it, the song was made for the commercial.

-s

Back