Alias Season 4

Alias season 4

I heard a catchy song during the this week's episode. I am going crazy trying to figure out what it was!! They only played a tiny clip of it. It went something like "She looks good." Anybody????

Not sure of the exact remix, actually. I removed the "answered" from the title in the meantime.

I've just started rewatching my Alias episodes and I'm wondering if anyone knows the song that plays near the end of the fourth season opener. It's at the point where Sidney walks away from her father after finding out why he killed her mom. She's at the exit of APO and starts crying.

Some of the lyrics are:

I listen to the wind of my soul

Where I'll end up well I think only God really knows

Also, I'm looking for a song from season three. It's playing at the end of an episode (Disc 2, Episode 3 [I think]) where Sidney and Weis are in the hospital visiting Vaughn, then Lauren comes in and they leave, Sidney goes back to get her coat and see's them having an intimate moment, never gets her coat and just leaves.

Some of the lyrics on that song are:

Ooh child, things are going to get easier, Ooh child things will be brighter.

I've come up with Molly Johnson - Ooh Child for that song, but it just doesn't sound like the same version from the show.

Any and all help is very much appreciated.

Season 4, ending song is "The Wind" by Cat Stevens, track 9. ()

Season 3, ending song is "Ooh Child" by Beth Orton, track 1. ()

I'm trying to find the name/artist of the song near the end of episode 11 where Sidney is being chased in a warehouse by the mini helicopter with the bio-metrci weapon attached. I couldn't really get any of the lyrics because of the helicopter, but it has kind of a dance-ish beat.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Back