Alias Season 4

Sorry, thats not it. "Big Brat" plays earlier in the episode.
The song we're looking for starts playing when Sydney and Nadia are in the hotel bar looking for the Russian guy's girlfriend. It continues playing as the three walk to the Russian guy's hotel room. The song ends as his bodyguards close the door behind them.

Lyrics:

Me and all my brothers riding into ...??...
Heading back to Chico town
...??... whiskey drinking ...??...
...??... evil sound
I see ... at the end of the road
Feels like I'm coming home

Lead singer sounds like Chris Cornell (Soundgarden) type of voice.

Hope this helps. I couldn't find anything.

:( :( :(
HELP! HELP! HELP!
I've watched the scene 10 times now! You were right it sounds like Audioslave / Soundgarden or maybe even Velvet Revolver...

Can somebody help decipher this? The only thing I can get out of it for sure is "Feels like I'm coming home"

Anybody? Bueller, Bueller, Bueller........

Concerning the topic at hand, is this song by Driveshaft the one where the lyrics are sung quite fast? Because there was a song that I've heard before in a commercial in this episode and it was played when Sydney had the party at her house. It was the song where the lyrics and such are very fast moving.

Alias - s04e11 - The Road Home

Hi,

Was wondering if anyone know which song is being played when Syd is trying to escape from the mini chopper in the warehouse.

Thanks in advance,

Grease_moinkey

I was searching for this too and this is what i found out: "Club Foot" by Kasabian. you can hear it in itunes store.

In the latest episode of Alias, the one where Sydney has to take the character "Sam" under her protection, there's a scene when she's looking at all the waiter's id's at the night club.

Anyone know the music? It was sort of techno-ish...

Alias Season 4 "The Orphan"

Its the episode that aired on March 23, 2005

There was a song playing when Nadia goes to meet Roberto Fox for her mission and he gives her a necklace.

Its something operatic.

Can you guys help me out on what that music was.

Thanks

Alias season 4

Does anyone know the name of the song play tonight when they go into that club the first time without Dixon?

Was it the trance song or the one with the guy singing?

guy singing... hey for those who watched it.. did the guy shoot his friend?

Originally posted by Enyone@Apr 29 2005, 04:43 AM
guy singing... hey for those who watched it.. did the guy shoot his friend?
You mean Dixon and the other agent? Yes, Dixon shot him, but in a way so that none of his internal organs were hit, and he survives... At least in this episode...

Originally posted by Enyone@Posted on Apr 29 2005,08:43 AM
guy singing

"End of the Night" by The Doors, track 9.

I hadn't been able to find the trance song yet.

In the two part Episode of Alias.

There was a scene, in which Sydney and Vaughn go to this club in Ibiza. There is this really cool trance, dance song playing in the background.

Can anyone tell me, what that song was?

Thanks

Alias season 4

There was a song playing as Sydney enters a jewlery store in the first episode. She is wearing the fur coat and trys on the anklet/bracelet. The lyrics say something about her being a lady or something, I can't remember now but it was a cool song.

Anyone have any ideas what it was or who sang it?

Thanks in advance.

The song is by Khia called "My Neck My Back." The original version is real slow (audio sample -- warning the lyrics are vulgar, in case you happen to listen to that without headphones on). I'm not sure which remix was used in the Alias scene... but there's an import album full of them, so maybe it's one of those.

Back