Albino deer

It was an answer I posted in another thread. I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure the original was Duke Ellington. But it's been done by several people.

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Jan 15 2007, 06:03 PM
It was an answer I posted in another thread. I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure the original was Duke Ellington. But it's been done by several people.
:unsure:

*thinks*

Right it is the Duke

In the orchestra we played stuff from both of em. Duke Ellington is the dirty brown sheet. right

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Jan 20 2007, 12:54 AM
click

click

I saw those things all over the place when I visited Virginia
OOoooh cute

This reminds me, recently (last couple of months lol) they found some albino deer in a forest in Germany. Apparently thats very strong in the genes etc etc and they feared that they would breed out the normal deer in the forest. They asked a ton of hunters to kill the albino deer and only about 3 dared to do it because there was a legend there about killing an albino deer and a curse and everyone was afraid :lol:

Breed out all the normal deer? I didn't know there was anything genetically wrong with albino's except their pigment

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Jan 20 2007, 01:02 AM
Breed out all the normal deer? I didn't know there was anything genetically wrong with albino's except their pigment
*shrugs* I'm no scientist

Back