Adult Swim

Unit

Advanced Member
Reaction score
There was this bump, not sure what it was exactly, but it had the "Time and Eric Awesome Show" logo with a circle and cross symbol through it, and what looked like a list. -- It was playing this awesome techno music, please help!

tabaddon

Reaction score
For [AS] bumps, check out BumpWorthy.com, but I think what you're describing was a show promo. You might be able to find it at AdultSwim.com or in one of the message boards at those sites if nothing turns up here. Good luck!

NumyMufn

All-Star Member
Reaction score
No, it was definitely a bump but it's not likely to be posted at BumpWorthy - I just haven't found the music to it yet ... I wouldn't be surprised if it was a Tim & Eric original though. :unsure: If you want to do some searching you might try the Warp record label - they've been using a ton of their stuff recently. Adult Swim has also released a couple of free albums recently that I haven't given a good listen to. Definitive Swim and Chrome Children II both are available for download at AdultSwim.com. I'll be sure to post back if I find it. :)

If the search drags on too long I may post the bump at BumpWorthy just so we have something to link to...

Unit

Advanced Member
Reaction score
It sounded like Aphex Twin, but I am almost positive it isn't since I own all their CD's :p

NumyMufn

All-Star Member
Reaction score
Well what good are ya'? :p

No, seriously, do you know them all inside & out? and are you sure you aren't missing any? :ph34r: