ADD babble anyone...

Originally posted by leone@Jun 6 2006, 01:24 PM
:lol: Poor Rhonda's gonna come home and find red and brown hairballs all over the place. :lol: :ph34r:
And Milano crumbs!

Originally posted by dascoot+Jun 6 2006, 12:35 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Jun 6 2006, 12:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-leone@Jun 6 2006, 01:24 PM
:lol: Poor Rhonda's gonna come home and find red and brown hairballs all over the place. :lol: :ph34r:
And Milano crumbs! [/b][/quote]
:cry: I miss milanos.

Originally posted by dascoot@Jun 6 2006, 10:12 AM
Did he give you a reason for not taking one? And SIX MONTHS?? Good freakin lord why are they waiting that long??

On the plus side, iron pills'll prolly make your poop black, so that'll be fun. :woo:
:lol:

Hmm...I want to move on. Crazy huh? With the promotion and all recently, and I still want to leave.

Just know that's there's always another job for you out there. I thought I was really stuck where I was but now I know better. You'll always land on your feet. But don't leave until you find another job first.

Yesh...I no <_<

Anyways, hows the job going for you? Summer lovin? Tanning, vacations? :)

No tanning cause Melissa said so. The job is good. It pays well but it's not quite busy enough. I always need something to occupy my time or get soooo bored. No vacation yet because I'm so new but I don't mind working up to earning vacation.

:lol: Why'd she say no?

I haven't had a vacation yet either. Not busy? Oh, we should switch jobs...so hectic I tell ya!

Can do with the job-switch.

Melissa said no tanning because it's bad for the skin. Right?

Right. So I'm very careful when I'm at the pool! :leela: Splish-splash!

I heard once, that people who work the nightshift ( I used to ) die younger...

Back