ADD babble anyone...

OK get Solbar, it's what my dermatologist is making me use. It's got zinc which is the main thing to look for in any sunscreen, it basically does nothing unless it's got zinc in it. Solbar's totally awesome but it's really expensive so if y'all find it cheaper somewhere online or what have you, let me know (I pay $15 for 4 oz :ph34r: ).

And you just tell your customers that they're killing you literally!

Originally posted by sketchyrx@Jul 11 2006, 01:40 AM
I heard once, that people who work the nightshift ( I used to ) die younger...
They tend to be sicker too, lack of.. is it vitamin B that comes from the sun?

sorry^

I think the body makes vit k when it's in the sun but you can get an rx for it if you're really in need...

Originally posted by dascoot+Jul 11 2006, 01:42 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Jul 11 2006, 01:42 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sketchyrx@Jul 11 2006, 01:40 AM
They tend to be sicker too, lack of.. is it vitamin B that comes from the sun? [/b][/quote]
Must drink blood to fix that! :evil: <--bad vampire icon :leela:

Originally posted by leone+Jul 10 2006, 10:45 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Jul 10 2006, 10:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by dascoot@Jul 11 2006, 01:42 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-sketchyrx
@Jul 11 2006, 01:40 AM

They tend to be sicker too, lack of.. is it vitamin B that comes from the sun?
Must drink blood to fix that! :evil: <--bad vampire icon :leela: [/b][/quote]
Lestat?

Originally posted by leone+Jul 10 2006, 10:52 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Jul 10 2006, 10:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sketchyrx@Jul 11 2006, 01:46 AM
Lestat?
What's wrong with good ol' Dracula? [/b][/quote]
I read too many Anne Rice books when I was younger...

Back