2008 Mitsubishi Lancer

Does anybody know the song that was played in the Mistubushi Lancer Commercial? Thanks...(sorry if I spelled the name wrong)

-Monkeyman11

Earlier this year there was a car commercial with this kinda techno sounding song playing. It's frustrating me because I dont remember a damn thing about the commercial except for kinda sorta how the song sounds (one of those brain fart things). It was a pretty fast paced commercials, i remember a lot of close ups and some of the lyrics sounded like "we know what. you. want.", all choppy like that. Can anybody help?

Perhaps you're thinking of the Cadillac Escalade ad? There's a thread for it here already. The song is "Genesis" by Justice. Same band that does that annoying "D.A.N.C.E" song? Well, the whole album's good too.... :D

Come to think of it, you might be thinking of a different Cadillac commercial (or a different car, for that matter). Was it this commercial? If so, that's Justice. If not, I'm thinking of the wrong one.

Originally posted by kahalaomapuana@Apr 8 2008, 11:19 PM
[snip]"we know what. you. want.", all choppy like that. Can anybody help?
"We Know What You Want" by D.O.A.

??

:blink:

So does anybody know what song is used in the other lancer commercial that's currently being aired? the one that's NOT bring it on???

I watched a car commercial( can't remember which type of car) And it had a fast techno beat to it. This was a couple of months ago. It showed a car driving in the desert racing around corners, and around the middle of the commercial it shows it splitting into the same model of car but , I think , different colors. And later , after driving side by side for a second, join back together. In the song I heard "Bring on what you got, then something else and then I heard " She said keep it tight (Whoo hoo) " this song is a fast techno and I would be very thankful if someone found it.

Back