Yo To You All

That wasn't sarcasm, that was me getting all intimidated by you.

*takes a bow* the movie will star Chuck Norris and will be titled "Mint-Chocolate Roundhouse"

Haha or like Rocky Road Roundhouse.. and Steven Seagal would be so much cheaper, plus you won't have to pay Beard Insurance.

oh shit...we have to do a post for stephen seagal and his whispering and terrible fighting

Steven Seagal once rose his voice to Normal Speaking Level, and the magnitude of his awesomeness created a soundblast that razed a local high school to the ground. A court of law found him guilty of manslaughter and assault with a deadly weapon, and he was cast in Under Siege as his punishment. Enraged citizens protested the court's ruling as cruel and unusual.. on their eyes.

Yeah that lame thing took me like 3 hours to come up with because I'm too busy dancing a very honky version of the robot with my dog.

Originally posted by Sir_Garland+Dec 10 2005, 08:42 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sir_Garland @ Dec 10 2005, 08:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr@Dec 10 2005, 03:31 AM
Montana doesn't have speed limits.
Correction: They didn't used to but they do now. [/b][/quote]
WHAT?!?!?!?!?! CRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!! :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Back