Yo To You All

TVJosh23

Reaction score
I'm Josh. I am apart of a lot of other forums. Not only do I love this place for it's usefulness, but also the fact that after so many posts, they introduce you to new ones...OK guh bye.

Hi Josh!!! I LOVE Montana btw. Last time I was there I spent a week in Glendive where I was thrown from a horse. And you guys didn't have a speed limit then and I drove through it all the way to Oregon. Anyway, Montana rocks and I wish I could talk my husband into moving there. :) Welcome to the forum.

Josh, I've never been to Montana, but after Rhonda's rave review I'm bookin a flight. :)

I don't know if you understood me, NO speed limits. Do you see the potential there?

I could go fast, in my car, all day. My car cruises nicely at around 140mph actually.

Mine starts shaking at 60. In a headwind it feels like Armageddon.

Mine shakes at like 80 - 120 and then after that it smooths out, its weird.

I've pushed mine to 95 or so but then like the tires fell off and the windshield melted and shit.

i haven't taken my car past 130 but it doesn't shake...so i think i can push it harder

Where do you people even get a straight enough shot to get it that high?

it's not perfectly straight, as long as the bend isn't too bad it's fine...but i bought my car with a turbo engine so it gets going pretty quick too. unfortunately it is too icy to drive like a retard right now

:lol: Drive like a retard.. yes well soon enough the ice will melt and you may endanger your life and others yet again. :eek:k:

Back