Yo To You All

Yeah, you don't need much of a straight shot, 140mph sounds fast but it doesn't seem like it. Plus I have aftermarket sport suspension so my car doesn't have much body roll. I got up to 130mph on the highway once, like the first week I had the car I got into like a 20 min race with a BMW 540i he was quicker than me but I could keep up. That was also the most dangerous thing I've done and it was stupid now that I think about it because we were in a decent amount of traffic, swarving between cars going 90 - 130mph, but hey what are you gonna do.

I just can't picture any area around here where that kind of speed would even be possible, given traffic and popo and twisty wind-y highways. But then y'all aren't talking about around here so *shrug*.

Eew that road's a piece of shit, I'd wind up floating out to sea.

Naw it's not bad. :lol: Actually now that I think about it, I DID try your suggestion.. the last speeding ticket I got was on 95. I was driving a Suzuki Swift, and the cop that stopped me was laughing as he walked up to my window, talkin bout "I wouldn't have even thought this little thing could go that fast!"

Ha ha. Bastard. <_<

:lol: i got a similar story but i was driving an icecream truck (music accidentally left on) in new jersey and got let off with a warning cuz the guy said he had to stop me to believe it.

:lol: :lol: Oh god I'm picturing a scene from like Cannonball Run.. and you all hunched over the wheel in your all-white uniform and a jingly midi-style "Turkey In The Straw" blaring nuts from the speaker.. and the truck doin like 35.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 10 2005, 11:26 PM
:lol: :lol: Oh god I'm picturing a scene from like Cannonball Run.. and you all hunched over the wheel in your all-white uniform and a jingly midi-style "Turkey In The Straw" blaring nuts from the speaker.. and the truck doin like 35.. :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: the story is not even believable, but i was doing 90 :lol:

it was the most amazing week though for more unbelievable reasons

Haha you need a blog, if anything better than that happened that week, the world needs to know.

Hahah the music still goin.. :lol: :lol:

well i like bragging to people about what we did, but no one ever believes me :lol:

ok, i'll try and type it out after i take out the trash, back in 5.....suspense

Originally posted by Donutos@Dec 10 2005, 11:41 PM
ok, i'll try and type it out after i take out the trash, back in 5.....suspense
*antici............................................pation*

Isn't there another state that doesn't? Like Nevada I think?

the ice-cream company is owned by my next door neighbor and is local to Baltimore (Lee’s ice-cream), but two summers ago (2004) they got some good publicists (the power girls from MTV) and we got to go to the hamptons and live in a house (just 4 of us employees, since the adults got their own house) with pool and hot tub. we were there for paris hilton’s record release and had to wear all pink, jay z's s carter shoe release, and p diddy's white party (the boss dumped 250 on each of us for pimpin white clothes). all were at the playstation estate and it was awesomeness on top of awesomeness.

i almost got into a fist fight with nick carter because he followed one of the girls, Liz, back to our house after we split up and 2 went to one club and 2 to another to promote more ice-cream and meet celebs. and these other two got back an hour after us so we were asleep and about 15 minutes after they got back nick carter walks in cuz apparently the screen door was unlocked and picked up my watch and wallet and my friend woke up, then woke me up only to be shoved back down by nick carter and being a guy i got all macho and started yelling and crap but he was so wasted that he just dropped it all and stumbled out yelling "where is Liz?!"

got more stories from that week but it could take pages I swear

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 10 2005, 11:52 PM
:mellow: You are such a freakin rock star.
not sure if that is sarcasm but either way...told ya it was literally unbelievable

Back