Finally getting around to it

jfraga

Reaction score
Hello Adtunes, Just finally getting around to introducing myself, and getting familliar with the website... IT"S GREAT! I am so impressed with the vast amount of knowledge and resourcefulness (sp?) Anyhow, my name is Jon and I live and work in Downtown Seattle. I use to think I knew quite a bit about music, but the majority of you have me beat by a long shot. But that's the great thing about most forums...

Oh, E lives in Seattle too! :D

Hurlo Jon, I'm glad you like it here. :)

I'ma tell ya a secret...most of the member's here are mutants--hence the uncanny music knowledge.
:ph34r:

Hello Jon. Welcome to this place. So uh, Seattle huh? I live in Kelso, although I used to live in Spokane. Apparently, I'm selectively making my way around to living in all of the worst cities Washington has to offer.

Hi really I live in Tacoma. But Seattle is Krunchy/granola 90's love it.

Ha ha ha! I wouldn't say Kelso is worse than Seattle... I would probably put Seattle in that worse city in Washington list though. Just joking it's okay, one of the smallest cities I have ever lived in though. I have also lived in Tacoma too, nice city, my sister still lives there... Thanks for all the nice "Hellos" and "Welcomes". Everyone here is so nice.

What's bad about Seattle? I wanna move there, school me people.

Hi dascoot, Seattle really isn't that bad, otherwise I wouldn't be living here. But living here for as long as I have, I'm just a little bored. But it's a nice city. You're close to Canada, which is where I'm originally from, so I can just drive up to Vancouver in a matter of a couple hours. It's just a couple of hours from Portland, Oregon and it's just a short drive to Tacoma and Kelso. :p It just takes some getting use to, Seattle's a small city with a big city attitude.

Back