Yahoo photos

Isn't that what they say about Chinese food? It passes right through you then you're hungry again an hour later?

sushi. gots some spicey tuna left over from last night. ;)

Man, I'm sorry about the hubby saying that Melsish. I frickin hate when Sean uses me as his "excuse" for whatever. Especially when it is to his parents. Wow, your mother in law would just drive me insane!

Oh, and we're not leaving town until Sunday night, SUNDAY NIGHT! And Sean's all bitching at me telling me that I have to make a list of stuff we are going to take and then we can pack and then check the list and check things off as we make sure that we packed them. <_< We're only going an hour and 45 min away for an overnight stay.

Yep, golden retriever. We go pick her up this afternoon. I can't wait. :wub:

Yeah the rebel was a birthday present from Sean and his side of the family. I was completely shocked cause even with everyone pitching in we really can't afford it. He had been working all these little side jobs and saved up for it. It was really sweet of him. :wub:

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 22 2006, 11:09 AM
Isn't that what they say about Chinese food? It passes right through you then you're hungry again an hour later?
I've never heard the part about it passing right through you. Just that you're hungry again. :p

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Dec 23 2006, 10:42 AM
He had been working all these little side jobs and saved up for it. It was really sweet of him. :wub:
:wub: :wub: Can I clone him? :)

GOLDEN RETRIEVER BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Christmas Pics!!

The golden retriever was my father in law's present from my mother in law and the miniture datson (sp?) was my sisters present from her hubby. The huskey is ours and the lassie dog (damn, I can't remember their names right now) is Sean's grandparents dog.

Back