Yahoo photos

Originally posted by Sir_Garland+Dec 15 2006, 11:12 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sir_Garland @ Dec 15 2006, 11:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Dec 13 2006, 08:52 PM
:lol: :lol: Is he wearing Ralph Lauren?
:lol: Yeah. I think his grammy got him those. [/b][/quote]
Rhoonda!!! :) You should get him Lee dungaries!! He's roughly the same size a the guy in their ads!! :lol:

Originally posted by cultclassic@Dec 15 2006, 10:07 PM
that's because you have to do those goddarn physics stuff! :(
If I don't get a 100 on the final, I won't pass. :( :cry:

I'll join you there. I just found out that my husband told my mother-in-law, who already hates me, that the reason we have to leave Michigan on the 23rd instead of the 27th is because I'm making him. Never mind that we have always had a rule that we are home on Christmas Day. Never mind that he has to work on the 25th and 26th. It's my fault, all my fault. I truly can't wait to get up there.

Detour? :naughty:

Seriously :blink: he fears his mother, doesn't he? Wack him on the head several times, it wouldn't fix it but it'll make a neat sound!

:lol: :lol:

I don't know for sure if he fears her or not, but I sure as fuck do. She's so literal. You can't make puns around her.

My family's like that. :ph34r:

"When are you getting married?"
"I'm taking applications."
:huh: "Applications? What?!"
:duh:

Originally posted by leone@Dec 16 2006, 01:43 PM
My family's like that. :ph34r:

"When are you getting married?"
"I'm taking applications."
:huh: "Applications? What?!"
:duh:
:lol: Nice. Here's one off the top of my head that happened a couple years ago:

me: *pinching husband's ass as he walked away* Lookit this boy! He's so hot he's gonna set off the fire alarm! (said in a goofy voice, right, cause we were all drunk up at the VFW and actin silly)
his mom: Fire alarms don't have heat sensors, they detect smoke.
me: ...
his mom: I thought everyone knew that.

Oh wow! :blink: Did Dad shake her and yell, "What's wrong with you woman?!"

Hahahah no he and H just usually sit there silently. I don't know if they even hear the conversation.. maybe they do and they're afraid to correct her. Maybe they're both lost in their own heads. :rolleyes: :lol:

That reminds me of that Shoes video, "For goodness sakes, they're twins. Don't they share the same thoughts?"

Kelly: . o O (Shoes.)
Twin Brother: . o O (Playstation.)
Dad: . o O (Fiscal responsibility.)
Mom: . o O (Tom Skerritt. :naughty:)

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 16 2006, 03:07 PM
me: *pinching husband's ass as he walked away* Lookit this boy! He's so hot he's gonna set off the fire alarm! (said in a goofy voice, right, cause we were all drunk up at the VFW and actin silly)
am I missing something? fire alarms do sense smoke.

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 17 2006, 12:41 AM
:huh: Did I say they didn't? Now I'm confused.
What you said wasnt right, it seems, technically, but for christs sake its the only way the joke works lol. Its, like, poetic freedom. I kinda feel sorry for that mother if shes always like that :unsure:

Originally posted by Scythe+Dec 16 2006, 05:44 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scythe @ Dec 16 2006, 05:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Dec 17 2006, 12:41 AM
What you said wasnt right, it seems, technically, but for christs sake its the only way the joke works lol. Its, like, poetic freedom. I kinda feel sorry for that mother if shes always like that :unsure: [/b][/quote]
Yeah she is.

Ravi are you fucking with me again demmit?

Originally posted by cultclassic+Dec 16 2006, 04:52 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cultclassic @ Dec 16 2006, 04:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Dec 16 2006, 03:07 PM
am I missing something? fire alarms do sense smoke. [/b][/quote]
:lol: OK smartass.. I gotta reread you a few times sometimes. I thought I made a typo somewhere. <_< :lol: :p

Originally posted by dascoot+Dec 17 2006, 12:46 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Dec 17 2006, 12:46 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Scythe@Dec 16 2006, 05:44 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-dascoot
@Dec 17 2006, 12:41 AM

What you said wasnt right, it seems, technically, but for christs sake its the only way the joke works lol. Its, like, poetic freedom. I kinda feel sorry for that mother if shes always like that :unsure:
Yeah she is.

Ravi are you fucking with me again demmit? [/b][/quote]
Well, maybe you can just say "SMOKIN'!!!!" next time? :)

I'd rather not have to dumb down my jokes just because she's a neanderthal.

Wow that came out bitchy. But still.

Back