Yahoo photos

I'm watching Mickey's Christmas Carol and it reminded me of another one that she's done more than once. One of my over-used jokes is "Nobody ever accused me of being __" wherein I fill in the blank with "nice" or "smart" or whatever. And every single time I make the joke in front of her it goes something like:

me: Ahhh shit I knocked over the ashtray. Ah well, no one ever accused me of being graceful.
her: Why would they accuse you of that? Being graceful is a good thing.
*crickets*

whoa who said that? i'm too lazy to go up the thread. sounds like a megabitch. womp womp

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 16 2006, 03:36 PM
Kelly: . o O (Shoes.)
Twin Brother: . o O (Playstation.)
Dad: . o O (Fiscal responsibility.)
Mom: . o O (Tom Skerritt. :naughty:)
:lol: :lol:

Originally posted by AmelieMellow@Dec 16 2006, 06:32 PM
whoa who said that? i'm too lazy to go up the thread. sounds like a megabitch. womp womp
:lol: You called it.

I'm complaining about how H tattled on me to his mom. <_<

Pay no mind. She's the one that thinks The Ugly Fucker (you know what I'm talking about! :p) is adorable. :ph34r:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I made that ugly fucker a blanket. It's for him to hump so he'll leave my dogs alone. :(

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 16 2006, 06:18 PM
I'm watching Mickey's Christmas Carol and it reminded me of another one that she's done more than once. One of my over-used jokes is "Nobody ever accused me of being __" wherein I fill in the blank with "nice" or "smart" or whatever. And every single time I make the joke in front of her it goes something like:

me: Ahhh shit I knocked over the ashtray. Ah well, no one ever accused me of being graceful.
her: Why would they accuse you of that? Being graceful is a good thing.
*crickets*
Got a new one that just happened mayube an hour ago!

She was talking about some politician that got rich by outsourcing all these jobs overseas, then talking about how he was making jobs here in Michigan for Americans. And I said "Well sure he is! He's creating jobs for maids, butlers, chauffeurs.."

She goes "No. They give him those servants, he doesn't hire them himself."

*crickets*

:lol: Fo sho. There was another one that happened on the way to the VFW earlier that I thought "I gotta remember that one to tell Leone" but then I had 2 White Russians which for me right now is the equivalent of 4 White russians so it went bye bye. :)

It'll come back... eventually. :)

Is it snowing over there?

That storm that hit Denver should be on it's way. :)

Well it needs to Fed Ex itself cause we're leaving Saturday morning. :cry:

Back