Yahoo photos

Sir_Garland

Pro Member
Reaction score
alright, I uploaded all these pics to yahoo photos but under share, it won't give me the option to email to anyone. Anyone know why?

Hmm... okay for some reason it's working now. I'm not quite sure what I did differently but. Oh well.

*nods head* mhm He's doing good. He got a haircut this morning and then his picture taken with Santa. When we put him on his lap his bottom lip started quivering and he cried a bit but then he warmed up to him okay. He didn't ever smile though.

clicky

Oh my god he is so cute, I could just cry!!! :eek: ...too late....

Originally posted by leone@Dec 9 2006, 10:57 PM
:lol: :lol: :wub: That was my look yesterday. :ph34r:
and today and tomorrow and the day after.. :naughty:

THIS is my favorite.. :lol:

Originally posted by cultclassic+Dec 13 2006, 06:00 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cultclassic @ Dec 13 2006, 06:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-leone@Dec 9 2006, 10:57 PM
and today and tomorrow and the day after.. :naughty: [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: Well, more that day than today, tomorrow, and the day after. 36 hours without sleep and every place looks like a comfy location for a nap. :)

Originally posted by leone+Dec 13 2006, 09:55 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Dec 13 2006, 09:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by cultclassic@Dec 13 2006, 06:00 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-leone
@Dec 9 2006, 10:57 PM

:lol: :lol: Well, more that day than today, tomorrow, and the day after. 36 hours without sleep and every place looks like a comfy location for a nap. :) [/b][/quote]
Leoney on the subway!!! :lol:

Originally posted by cultclassic+Dec 14 2006, 11:59 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cultclassic @ Dec 14 2006, 11:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by leone@Dec 13 2006, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by cultclassic@Dec 13 2006, 06:00 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-leone
@Dec 9 2006, 10:57 PM

:lol: :lol: Well, more that day than today, tomorrow, and the day after. 36 hours without sleep and every place looks like a comfy location for a nap. :)
Leoney on the subway!!! :lol: [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol:

how rude :x

Yeah but it looks like crap when compared to the original. :lol:

Originally posted by leone@Dec 15 2006, 07:33 PM
Yeah but it looks like crap when compared to the original. :lol:
that's because you have to do those goddarn physics stuff! :(

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 13 2006, 08:52 PM
:lol: :lol: Is he wearing Ralph Lauren?
:lol: Yeah. I think his grammy got him those.

Back