Worst Re-makes

Originally posted by dascoot+Jun 18 2006, 07:16 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Jun 18 2006, 07:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr@Jun 18 2006, 07:14 PM
What has 7 arms and sucks?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
:huh: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

just got that! :lol: :lol:

That one should go to the best of thread...

Originally posted by dascoot@Jun 14 2006, 02:54 PM
Examples of good ones:

Crosby Stills & Nash - Woodstock
Jimi Hendrix - All Along The Watchtower
Santana - Black Magic Woman

^ Please note these were all done decades ago. Take the hint, P Doodly.
Do we have a thread for that? I'm making one...

Originally posted by cultclassic+Jun 18 2006, 11:54 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cultclassic @ Jun 18 2006, 11:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by dascoot@Jun 18 2006, 07:16 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr
@Jun 18 2006, 07:14 PM
What has 7 arms and sucks?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:huh: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

just got that! :lol: :lol:

That one should go to the best of thread... [/b][/quote]
I'm on it. :eek:k:

The drummer for the bad Def Leppard only has one arm. Therefore, what has 7 (or 9) arms, and sucks? Def Leppard.

Originally posted by dascoot@Jun 19 2006, 10:55 PM
The drummer for the bad Def Leppard only has one arm. Therefore, what has 7 (or 9) arms, and sucks? Def Leppard.
...but why 7?? or 9???

tip: it helps to get your facts straight!
the band has 5 members!
someone needs to do their homework!!!!

Originally posted by Scythe+Jun 19 2006, 04:57 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scythe @ Jun 19 2006, 04:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Jun 19 2006, 10:55 PM
...but why 7?? or 9??? [/b][/quote]
How many arms are there in a group with 5 members? 10

How many arms are there in a group with 5 members when one has his arm missing? 9

i know! i've heard it before! the guys of the Bloodhound Gang even mention it on one of their songs! the lep guys weren't thrilled...
still, the band has always been a 5 member group.....

311 redid The Cure's "Lovesong" and it was crappy pseudo-reggae version at that.

I read somewhere that Hillary Duff did a cover of "My Generation." I haven't heard it, but do I really need to? :annoyed:

Back