Worst movie you have ever seen

Originally posted by woodysg1+Jul 17 2006, 05:39 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (woodysg1 @ Jul 17 2006, 05:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-drizzt_fan14@Jul 17 2006, 05:09 PM

Speaking of vampires, whatever happened to that show Mad Mad House on Sci Fi channel? That was the only reality show I ever actually liked.
you can catch the reruns on foxreality channel. [/b][/quote]
Man, I don't think I get that channel :(

^^ if you go to foxreality.com, you can click on the link to see if it's available in your area

Originally posted by leone+Jul 16 2006, 06:49 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Jul 16 2006, 06:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> :lol: My friend watches all of those bad sci-fi movies. Sometimes I join her. :) [/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-drizzt_fan14
@Jul 16 2006, 09:19 PM
The whole point of watching the movies is to make fun of them, so I would actually be dissapointed if one were good tongue.gif[/quote]

Have you guys seen Mystery Science Theater? Used to be on Sci-Fi. It's three guys watching these horrible old Sci-Fi/Horror movies and cracking jokes about them... It was the funniest thing ever on TV.. :lol:

No but I've heard of it. If we fly Staci up here, we'll have our own version. :lol:

I LOVE mystery science theatre! They remind me of me and my brother when we watch movies. :lol: Whoever thought of that show is the coolest person ever. B)

Gahahahah @ GRRR MAD DOG! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I thought they cancelled MST3K?

Originally posted by cultclassic+Jul 18 2006, 09:22 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cultclassic @ Jul 18 2006, 09:22 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-leone@Jul 18 2006, 01:12 PM
No but I've heard of it. If we fly Staci up here, we'll have our own version. :lol:
:lol: True. Bunch of us + beer, and we have our own version.

They also had some instructional videos from 50's as shorts: Here's two:

Keeping Clean and Neat (How to take a shower)

A Date With Your Family (How to have dinner)

:lol: [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol:

more links!

Tell mother how good the food is.
Even as you gag on it!

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Jul 18 2006, 08:59 AM
I just went to the site but I didn't see anywhere to check if it's available
go to foxreality.com, at the very bottom of the page you'll see a menu bar Home/about us /contact....blah blah blah. At the far right it say's "Do you get Fox reality? find out how"

Originally posted by leone@Jul 18 2006, 02:04 PM
Tell mother how good the food is.
Even as you gag on it!
I love in the first one where the girl's lookin in the mirror:

"Should I be a nurse or a housewife?" I LLOLed. :lol:

And holy god, what's up with that peep show with the kid in the shower? Say what you want about the decline in morals over the years but I ain't seen nothin that shows a buttass nekkid kid washing himself in recent years. They got precariously close to some very private regions, I was kinda horrified. :blink:

Originally posted by dascoot@Jul 18 2006, 04:32 PM
And holy god, what's up with that peep show with the kid in the shower? Say what you want about the decline in morals over the years but I ain't seen nothin that shows a buttass nekkid kid washing himself in recent years. They got precariously close to some very private regions, I was kinda horrified. :blink:
Yeah, so apparently, back then, women couldn't leave the kitchen but you could film that! :ph34r:

The good old 50's, why oh why can't we return to such a simpler time?

Back