Worst movie you have ever seen

Originally posted by leone@Jul 14 2006, 01:36 AM
:lol: :lol: I remember that!

"Ah you trhying ta sheduce me, Mrs. Rohbinson?"
:lol: :lol: Yeah, that's the one! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: and :lol: @ Wendy and Mr. Clean in bed together :naughty:

Afterwards, the producer says something to Conan and Conans like "Oh well Wendy's isn't a sponser... Oh they are? Haha, not anymore, we just called Wendy a whore!" :lol:

dungeons and dragons with thora birch and the wayons brother( i know which one)

Shark Attack 3 :lol:

Actually, any sci fi channel original movie is pretty much guaranteed to suck ;) Don't ask me why I watch 'em

:lol: My friend watches all of those bad sci-fi movies. Sometimes I join her. :)

The whole point of watching the movies is to make fun of them, so I would actually be dissapointed if one were good :p

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Jul 16 2006, 07:19 PM
The whole point of watching the movies is to make fun of them, so I would actually be dissapointed if one were good :p
:lol: :lol:

Speaking of sci fi movies, I spent all day last friday watching vampire movies on that channel. :woo:

Queen of the Damned was......interesting. :mellow:

It seemed like it went by too fast or they left some stuff out.
Lestat was pretty nice though :naughty:

You saw it on Sci-Fi? They prolly edited the crap out of it. <_<

"Silence of the Hams" has to be the worst movie ever.............not that I ever admitted to seeing it. :p

Originally posted by leone@Jul 17 2006, 02:17 PM
You saw it on Sci-Fi? They prolly edited the crap out of it. <_<
Yeah, it seemed like it.

Speaking of vampires, whatever happened to that show Mad Mad House on Sci Fi channel? That was the only reality show I ever actually liked.

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Jul 17 2006, 02:24 PM
Speaking of sci fi movies, I spent all day last friday watching vampire movies on that channel. :woo:

Queen of the Damned was......interesting. :mellow:
I didn't like that movie...:mellow:

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Jul 17 2006, 05:09 PM

Speaking of vampires, whatever happened to that show Mad Mad House on Sci Fi channel? That was the only reality show I ever actually liked.
you can catch the reruns on foxreality channel.

Back