What's the worst movie you ever saw?

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 29 2005, 08:26 PM
Wow. "Lollypop" is truly one jammin song. :mellow:
It was everything I was hoping for...and more. B)

As I was listening to this I thought this had to be made in the early 90s..but NO it was made like 5 months ago! What's you're guys fav? For me it's a toss up between 'not for sale', 'girl it's alright', and 'jealousy'.

Yeah actually a couple of em are not so terrible, I kinda like Girl It's Alright.

My favorite part is the scores everyone's givin the album. Dude's huge in France.

:lol: Dynamo.. so is he hispanic? I counted like three songs in Spanish..

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 29 2005, 07:29 PM
Yeah actually a couple of em are not so terrible, I kinda like Girl It's Alright.

My favorite part is the scores everyone's givin the album. Dude's huge in France.
I was just gonna say that! France digs the romance..The romance of Seagal!!

Ahhhh.. yeah that's just plain too much hotness for me, I need to go shower and have a smoke now.

One online reviewer states.."it excels in the martial arts and the movies and the song!..We know Steven Seagal through these films directed towards the martial arts and there one discovers it in the song. There is of it a small outline in one as of his films: Menace Toxique (that I you council with the passage). And we find our seagal which sings. A pure wonder. With a style country (compremez music of all the countries and not western). We find ourselves with airs where the East mixes, Far East, occident…
A pure wonder this album. To have absolutely"

thanks aol translator.

I don't know if "The Great One" is spanish or not. But his imdb bio describes him as "Tall, striking and somewhat boyishly handsome looking (often with ponytail), and usually impeccably dressed action star..."

Plus my favorite quote from him ""I am hoping that I can be known as a great writer and actor some day, rather than a sex symbol."

Seagal Bio

Haha boyish? Seriously? I'd describe him as "Looks like someone painted a very scowl-y face on a thumb."

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 29 2005, 08:41 PM
Haha boyish? Seriously? I'd describe him as "Looks like someone painted a very scowl-y face on a thumb."
:lol: At least he got the "sex symbol" description right. :unsure: :huh:

Back