Worst movie you have ever seen

Ugh that guy's so gnarly, what a waste of such a lovely body part.

Originally posted by dascoot@Jul 19 2006, 01:18 AM
oops...
*aims several feet lower* :wub:

Originally posted by cultclassic+Jul 19 2006, 01:22 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cultclassic @ Jul 19 2006, 01:22 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Jul 19 2006, 01:18 AM
oops...
*aims several feet lower* :wub: [/b][/quote]
:naughty:

Whaddaya say, EPCOT at Christmas again this year? You can stalk me, I'll be happy to put the lotion in the basket. ;)

:lol: I have the strongest urge to fly down to FL this Christmas. :naughty:

Originally posted by leone@Jul 19 2006, 01:26 AM
:) We'll have possum pie, moonshine and MST3K reruns! :woo:

Christmas party at my house!

Oooh and when we're at EPCOT I can show y'all the exact spot where I had my first kiss. :wub:

We can take the whole tour, I'll show you where I saw a hot guy, where I got into a fight with my ex, the ride that I attempted an HJ on before I got batted away, the works!

Originally posted by cultclassic+Jul 19 2006, 01:36 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cultclassic @ Jul 19 2006, 01:36 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-leone@Jul 19 2006, 01:26 AM
:) We'll have possum pie, moonshine and MST3K reruns! :woo: [/b][/quote]
:woo: *jumps in car*

Originally posted by cultclassic+Jul 19 2006, 01:46 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cultclassic @ Jul 19 2006, 01:46 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Jul 19 2006, 01:40 AM
the ride that I attempted an HJ on before I got batted away, the works!
:eek: Who the hell was it? [/b][/quote]
You have three guesses, the first two don't count.

Originally posted by woodysg1+Jul 18 2006, 10:21 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (woodysg1 @ Jul 18 2006, 10:21 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-drizzt_fan14@Jul 18 2006, 08:59 AM
I just went to the site but I didn't see anywhere to check if it's available
go to foxreality.com, at the very bottom of the page you'll see a menu bar Home/about us /contact....blah blah blah. At the far right it say's "Do you get Fox reality? find out how" [/b][/quote]
Too bad, my cable company doesn't have it -_-

Maybe it's out on DVD?

Back