Wierd things you do

Originally posted by cultclassic+Sep 29 2005, 06:53 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cultclassic @ Sep 29 2005, 06:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Enyone@Sep 29 2005, 09:45 PM
I'm listeing to rock me amadeus B)
dr. zaius dr. zaius!!! [/b][/quote]
Yes. :lol:

I eat chocolate bars with a knife and fork cause i dont like having to lick my fingers cause i always have them in my pockets, so if i had chocolate on my fingers my pockets would get messy lol

I heard some lady is addicted to eating boxes of crayons, like a whole crayola 64 set every night lol

Originally posted by OptimusPrime@Oct 9 2005, 10:40 PM
I eat chocolate bars with a knife and fork cause i dont like having to lick my fingers cause i always have them in my pockets, so if i had chocolate on my fingers my pockets would get messy lol
You could just leave the wrapper on though couldn't ya? I wouldn't think the chocolate would cut very well, don't you get a lot of crummies?

i could but ive been doing it for so long i dont think i could go back to it lol

people always make fun of me and saying i should eat my smarites with a spoon or something dumb like that

Another weird thing i do is before i go to pour a drink i always, no matter what, blow in my cup, i dunno why, maybe for luck or maybe for other odd reasons. Thats always stuck in my mind as weird

that IS weird...

maybe you have some thing about there maybe being dust in your cup?

This isn't something weird that I do, but my friend (who is a waitress), has this customer who comes in every single night and she orders a ceasar salad and puts ketchup and Sweet N' Low packets on top. :blink: :sick:

:mellow:

I always shake the milk jug before i pour me a glass. And I can't go to sleep well if I don't drink a glass before bed

I think it's funny when people drink beer with a straw

My husband does something that's a cross between Erika's and OptimusPrime's.. whenever he gets the milk out he has to shake the jug once, then pops the cap off and blows across the rim. He says it's to get rid of dried milk flakes, but he does it even when there aren't any.

As for drinking beer through a straw, yeah that's weird.. but what about milk through a straw? Does anyone do that? I can't freakin STAND it, I hate milk enough as it is but when I was a kid and I used to drink it I could never drink milk either in a metal cup like the ones my mom had or through a straw, somehow both of those methods would change the taste of it for me. My brother's the same way.

Ooo yea milk through a straw should only be done if it's a milk shake.

I can't share milk or water with anyone. Especially milk. Yesterday I was drinking hot chocolate and my friend came up and looked at it and took a sip and he's like ''it taste like water'' and I Was like :angry: you can have it bitch!

Originally posted by Enyone@Oct 10 2005, 06:27 AM
:mellow:

I always shake the milk jug before i pour me a glass. And I can't go to sleep well if I don't drink a glass before bed

I think it's funny when people drink beer with a straw
Who doesn't shake the milk jug? It oxygenates the milk and it tastes better. :D

But seriously, I do that too.

My toes are constantly curled.. i dont know why either..

Back