Wierd things you do

Originally posted by a_iver@Sep 26 2005, 08:17 AM
I used to fall asleep by lifting my left hand straight up into the air until I got tired. :)
They told us to do that in school if you couldn't fall asleep. One day in gym like 8th grade we had a class devoted to sleeping, it was screwed up. They showed us ways to fall asleep and stuff and then we actually were supposed to go to sleep in class. You can guess how that went.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Sep 28 2005, 02:40 AM
They showed us ways to fall asleep and stuff and then we actually were supposed to go to sleep in class. You can guess how that went.
Wow. that's fanatastic...

if only they taught sex ed like that too...

i flip things up in the air and then catch them again. doesn't matter what i have in my had - remote controls, pens, staplers. i'll flip em.

or twirl em in my hand like a racquet...it's hard to describe....

...at least i'm not stuck in the oral stage of my psychosexual development! *coughMELISSAcough*

haha true dat.

and honestly, who doesn't love shoving junk into their mouth?

Originally posted by SiDe@Sep 28 2005, 08:14 AM
haha true dat.

and honestly, who doesn't love shoving junk into their mouth?
:lol: well that depends on who's junk you're talking about.

I have to pluck hairs. I can't not pull hairs constantly. I think there's actually some name for it like tricatelomania or some crap.

I like stuff straight, symetrical. I'm not narotic about it but I will move stuff ocassionally.

I watch Alice and Wonderland when it's storming

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Sep 29 2005, 12:12 PM
I like stuff straight, symetrical. I'm not narotic about it but I will move stuff ocassionally.
I do that too. Not when I'm arranging stuff, but when I'm drawing, if I don't like it I'll start making it into a pattern or repeat the image around in a circle or something.

:ph34r:

I eat ice cream when I'm drunk and when i'm scared.. wow and a lot of other feelings i cannot discuss :ph34r:

:huh: i eat icecream anytime regardless of my feelings

i do lots of other weird stuff but i cant think of anything right now

I just eat...

when i'm hungry, tired, irritated, angry, sad, stressed, bored, sleepy...

i just eat.

also i'll read anything and everything.

Back