When will you die?

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Dec 6 2005, 08:20 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

When do you buy the Ferrari?
at 47....but noooowww i guess i gotta live life in the now, which totally ruins my life in the future :p

Well now see, you just gotta go by the landmarks instead of the actual years. Ferrari in between Youngest Child Leaving For College and Affair With Intern At Work.

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 6 2005, 08:28 PM
Well now see, you just gotta go by the landmarks instead of the actual years. Ferrari in between Youngest Child Leaving For College and Affair With Intern At Work.
well i just plan on having a bunch of kids running around that i don't know about without getting married because....well.....i didn't exactly factor cooties into my plan

Originally posted by Donutos+Dec 6 2005, 08:34 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Donutos @ Dec 6 2005, 08:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Dec 6 2005, 08:28 PM
well i just plan on having a bunch of kids running around that i don't know about without getting married because....well.....i didn't exactly factor cooties into my plan [/b][/quote]
:lol: Just get a Cootie Shot, shit. Most HMOs cover em anymore.

circle circle dot dot now i've got my cootie shot
circle circle square square now i've it everywhere

BEOTCH

Nice.

Hey what was that one that went "Ink stink purple stink poop fart out" or whatever?

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 6 2005, 08:47 PM
Hey what was that one that went "Ink stink purple stink poop fart out" or whatever?
i am so incredibly lost :huh:

Haha you don't remember that one? I think it was kinda like the Hot Potato thing, to see who had to be It.

german sports car company. all I have to say is their CCR model goes top 242+ mph kids....thats right... miles....

sure why not... I'm always up for something new...besides it beats dieing on a friday the 13th.... :D

Back