If you fall from a roof and die

Oops forgot to add my guess.. ok when I worked the transplant desk for Florida Hospital we didn't read any reports but the hospitals would state the COD for the transplant coordinator's purposes as just plain "trauma". *shrug*

Ohhhh.. so Best Buy was a bit of a step DOWN for you wasn't it? :(

well, that depends. do you like working with dead people who can't hold a conversation to save their life? or would you rather work with satan's helpers dealing with every asshole known to man looking for ipods and 360s. i don't know about you, but i'd rather take my chances in the thunderdome.

actually, both jobs were a step down to another job i had, working at a comic shop all by myself. the owner was never there and i ran the place anyway i wanted.

not bad for someone who never had a job until after high school

Originally posted by sickboy@Dec 21 2005, 09:30 PM
well, that depends. do you like working with dead people who can't hold a conversation to save their life? or would you rather work with satan's helpers dealing with every asshole known to man looking for ipods and 360s. i don't know about you, but i'd rather take my chances in the thunderdome.
:lol: :lol: Thunderdome, that was so fucked up. Personally I'd rather deal with the corpsies since I hate people. <_< Not really but you know. Why'd ya leave the comic shop anyway?

not bad at all...my best jobs were summer jobs cuz those are always half-assed and crazy

the guy closed it down. and after this christmas season, i wish i had stayed with the stiffs

My favorite is a two-way tie between working in a doctor's office scheduling appointments and a temp gig I had when I lived up here in MI for a few months with an insurance company. Both places I'd deal with like 7 customers a day and I just sat around listening to music and reading and chatting online with babes all day.

Kiss me, please kiss me, but kiss me out of desire babe and not consolation.

I was singing instead of answering, because I have A.D.D. and that's what I do.

Back