What is your cellphone ringtone?

Originally posted by Scythe+Jun 6 2006, 01:03 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scythe @ Jun 6 2006, 01:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-a_iver@Jun 6 2006, 07:58 PM
:unsure: does it involve pizza?
If you take a look at the deep spiritual meaning of things, everything involves pizza.

It is one of the great achievements of our Lord

It is his will [/b][/quote]
:lol:

amen

and consider this: if jesus was drowned instead of crucified, every church would have an aquarium

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Jun 9 2006, 11:25 PM
:lol: Ken, you crack me up sometimes
my life has a goal.

hey you know why josef didnt inherit anything after jesus' death? he had an old testament

Since the topic is ringtones. Is there a program i can download, preferably free =], to cut/edit mp3s so i can use parts of song that i like for my ringtone. Thanks

-=Guardianlion=-

I think think I posted a question like this somewhere once. :unsure: Possibly in the general discussion...

for just anybody it plays 'Kyptonite' for friends and family it plays "for real" by amel larriuex. Either way in Utah people were startled when it rang. Apparently its a no rap/ r&b state.

Twin sister - KT Tunstall - Black Horse...

Mom - Gnarls Barkley - Crazy

Ex boyfriend - Destiny's Child - Buggaboo

Everyone - Sean Paul - Give it up to Me

Everyone: "My Generation" by The Who

Best Friend: "War (What is it Good For)" by (Sly & the Family Stone?)

Other Friends: "Tank!" by Yoko Kano
"Louie Louie" by ?
"Teenage Mutant Ninja Turltes Theme" (The Original)

It's hard to find songs that open loud enough to be adequate ringtones, which is why "My Generation" rocks

Originally posted by SiDe@Jul 2 2006, 10:09 AM
Everyone: "My Generation" by The Who

Best Friend: "War (What is it Good For)" by (Sly & the Family Stone?)

Other Friends: "Tank!" by Yoko Kano
"Louie Louie" by ?
"Teenage Mutant Ninja Turltes Theme" (The Original)

It's hard to find songs that open loud enough to be adequate ringtones, which is why "My Generation" rocks
FYI:

War (What Is It Good For) - Edwin Starr

Louie Louie - The Kingsmen

Originally posted by leone+Jul 3 2006, 01:37 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Jul 3 2006, 01:37 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SiDe@Jul 2 2006, 10:09 AM
"Tank!" by Yoko Kano
:eek: They got that as a ringtone? [/b][/quote]
No with my phone I can just plug it into my computer and use mp3s as ringtones

oh and thanks Melissa!

Originally posted by SiDe@Jul 4 2006, 11:19 PM
No with my phone I can just plug it into my computer and use mp3s as ringtones
:blink: Teach how to do that!

what phone do you have? I have a motorola v3, which came with the cable (that generally helps...a lot...).

Back