What is your cellphone ringtone?

I don't have a cell phone. But if i did my ringtone would be Link's theme. :)

i spent an entire week trying to put in zeldas theme but then i found out my cell phone doesnt have a big enough reach to cover all the tones <_<

Originally posted by Ballz Mahoney@Jun 5 2006, 11:26 AM
when you buy from sprint why dont they let you preview the ringers?
Because they blow goats for quarters. They used to let you preview but they don't for some reason anymore.

Currently just The World at Large by Modest Mouse and then if people call me, instead of hearing it ring they hear Moondance by Michael Buble. :)

Originally posted by dascoot+Jun 5 2006, 06:47 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Jun 5 2006, 06:47 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by AmelieMellow@Jun 4 2006, 10:27 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-dascoot
@Jun 4 2006, 03:34 PM
Eh?  :huh:

i think maybe he meant you could find what you were looking for on the internet. hahahah that's awesome.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Anderson "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" is a song by U2. ;) [/b][/quote]
oh well im stupid

If I ever have the ringer on I have 2 different versions on Satisfaction by Benassi on mine. :lol:

"Push me, and then just touch me, so I can get my satisfaction." :)

Garret, I'm actually listening to the entire thing...what 2 versions do you have?

Well I have an old Samsung E105 so all my rings are polyphonc so they are just 2 versions of the original song.

Originally posted by a_iver+Jun 5 2006, 08:54 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (a_iver @ Jun 5 2006, 08:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sketchyrx@Jun 5 2006, 08:26 PM
Mine sounds like *GASP* a telephone ring. :)
Me too. Classic B) [/b][/quote]
That's probably because you don't want to sound like a effing mexican parade every time your dear sister wants to chat/look for mom.

:ph34r: <---- for i am, El Asso Wipo

:lol: My friend has the Mexican Hat Dance ringtone. :lol:

I prefer the Korean folk song. My main problem is that they are all rily high pitched. And I sleep rily lightly so I don't need that to wake me up when someone's calling. Also I can't download songs on my phone I just have the ones it came with. <_<

I have bunch of rings from back when T-mobile gave everyone free wap service, not anymore though.

so either ditch all your friends or use vibrate :devil:

Back