What is your cellphone ringtone?

oh don't even get me started :angry:

i worked super hard on it the day before (because my computer was crashed before that).. .so i stayed up working on it until 4am the night before the interview. and i had it all ready to go. it was ready. and i put it on a cd to have it printed professionally in the morning on my way to the interview. turns out i put the wrong file on the cd and i didn't have time to go home and get it. i was so heart broken. :(

Yeah it went pretty good. I was suprisingly not awkward... actually the dude seemed more jittery than i was. only thing was that he was having doubts about my amount of experience so he said he was going to think about some freelance work this summer. who knows.. it's all cool though, it would have been a good experience, but no sweat B)

Originally posted by a_iver@Jun 5 2006, 11:20 PM
oh don't even get me started :angry:

i worked super hard on it the day before (because my computer was crashed before that).. .so i stayed up working on it until 4am the night before the interview. and i had it all ready to go. it was ready. and i put it on a cd to have it printed professionally in the morning on my way to the interview. turns out i put the wrong file on the cd and i didn't have time to go home and get it. i was so heart broken. :(
It was nudie pictures, wasn't it.

And given the other meaning of the word "cookie", I'm not surprised to hear you say that you don't want any.

Originally posted by a_iver@Jun 6 2006, 07:58 PM
:unsure: does it involve pizza?
If you take a look at the deep spiritual meaning of things, everything involves pizza.

It is one of the great achievements of our Lord

It is his will

Back