What happened to...

Originally posted by SiDe@Oct 19 2006, 05:59 PM
Either I'm going mad, or I no longer have the ability to edit old posts...

I mean, I can edit this one, but not old ones. Has it always been that way?
Yeah strange things are afoot at the Circle K these days. Not even the admins are sure about some of it, like missing posts. :ph34r:

Well, technically, I didn't do anything. :shifty:

Originally posted by dascoot@Oct 19 2006, 06:22 PM
Yeah strange things are afoot at the Circle K these days. Not even the admins are sure about some of it, like missing posts. :ph34r:
Some older posts in the "Basement" areas (such as posts with zero replies from years ago) were purged to speed up the database and help alleviate some of those errors that pop up far too often. :nuke:

Originally posted by jca@Oct 19 2006, 07:54 PM
Some older posts in the "Basement" areas (such as posts with zero replies from years ago) were purged to speed up the database and help alleviate some of those errors that pop up far too often.
You can delete this one too. :eek:k:

Originally posted by jca+Oct 19 2006, 07:54 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jca @ Oct 19 2006, 07:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Oct 19 2006, 06:22 PM
Some older posts in the "Basement" areas (such as posts with zero replies from years ago) were purged to speed up the database and help alleviate some of those errors that pop up far too often. :nuke: [/b][/quote]
Naw I'm talking about some fairly recent stuff. Of course I can't remember any examples right now because that would be too easy.. but remember that Leone? We were talking about something not too long ago and I was like "I was SURE so-and-so had said such-and-such" and you were like "I'll check" but you couldn't find it either.. *invokes the powers of the Search Goddess*

Off the top of my head? My Goats post, Erika's What I Like (love?) About Myself.

Of couuurrrrse, I remember now, that's what we were both using to look it up. :eek:k:

Back