houston

Originally posted by cultclassic+Sep 15 2005, 06:24 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cultclassic @ Sep 15 2005, 06:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-goldengloves88@Sep 15 2005, 05:19 PM
reminded me of a younger Kennedy
sure! minus the charisma! :lol: [/b][/quote]
:lol:

Thanks ;) I really would go back and edit those posts and tell Ravyn to do the same. I couldn't understand why I was reading what I was but dooooooood. :blink:

Keeping my mouth shut is why you read jokes about me being in the CIA and stuff. Nothing could be further from the truth. I just work for a major Government military contractor. I just don't talk about work period except in the most general of terms. I don't even talk about things I am allowed to because once you start it's pretty easy to accidentally cross a line. Besides.....some of what is classified is so stupid that I'm not always sure what is and what isn't. :lol: It's just best to say nothing. ;)

Originally posted by leone+Sep 15 2005, 03:24 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Sep 15 2005, 03:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-givemfitz@Sep 15 2005, 06:10 PM
Nixon inherited a nation in turmoil.
From LBJ, right? [/b][/quote]
The economic problems were both due to the policies of LBJ, The expense of the war, and the fact that all of Europe was selling the dollar short and hoarding gold if your asking for my opinion.

Originally posted by givemfitz@Sep 15 2005, 02:27 PM
Thanks ;) I really would go back and edit those posts and tell Ravyn to do the same. I couldn't understand why I was reading what I was but dooooooood. :blink:

Keeping my mouth shut is why you read jokes about me being in the CIA and stuff. Nothing could be further from the truth. I just work for a major Government military contractor. I just don't talk about work period except in the most general of terms. I don't even talk about things I am allowed to because once you start it's pretty easy to accidentally cross a line. Besides.....some of what is classified is so stupid that I'm not always sure what is and what isn't. :lol: It's just best to say nothing. ;)
ditto.. i am going to pm him and have him do that.. and if he ever does that again, well again i will just say i feel sorry for him. i am not a gov contractor or anything like that.. i am the real deal believe or not.. and that is why i do not discuss my organization at all, which ravyn (jerry) will have to learn to do.. even if it is the hard way, if you know what i mean.. :ph34r:

Originally posted by leone@Sep 15 2005, 03:30 PM
Liar! You work at Chuck E. Cheese! :p :lol:
Yep. I'm a big pizza whoring rat. ;) :shifty:

Originally posted by goldengloves88+Sep 15 2005, 05:26 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (goldengloves88 @ Sep 15 2005, 05:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by cultclassic@Sep 15 2005, 02:24 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-goldengloves88
@Sep 15 2005, 05:19 PM

sure! minus the charisma! :lol:
true.. but nations did fear him.. he did not put up with any crap [/b][/quote]
true

Originally posted by leone+Sep 15 2005, 02:26 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Sep 15 2005, 02:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by cultclassic@Sep 15 2005, 06:24 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-goldengloves88
@Sep 15 2005, 05:19 PM

sure! minus the charisma! :lol:
:lol: [/b][/quote]
i meant to say an older Kennedy.. doh :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :duh:

Originally posted by cultclassic+Sep 15 2005, 06:24 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cultclassic @ Sep 15 2005, 06:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-goldengloves88@Sep 15 2005, 05:19 PM
sure! minus the charisma! :lol: [/b][/quote]
:huh: And also minus the "younger".. :unsure:

Originally posted by givemfitz@Sep 15 2005, 06:33 PM
Yep. I'm a big pizza whoring rat. ;) :shifty:
:lol: Whoring cheesecake on the side? :lol:

Originally posted by goldengloves88@Sep 15 2005, 06:37 PM
i meant to say an older Kennedy.. doh :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :duh:
DOH ya beat me.

Fitz blows fings up! :leela:

i love cheese cake that and chocolate chip cookies are my weakness.. but what a weakness.. wow.. yummy...

never blew anything up.. demolition was not my speciality... :ph34r: :ph34r:

Originally posted by leone+Sep 15 2005, 06:42 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Sep 15 2005, 06:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Sep 15 2005, 06:40 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: I misread it. :blush: [/b][/quote]
Tee hee. :naughty:

Originally posted by leone+Sep 15 2005, 02:42 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Sep 15 2005, 02:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Sep 15 2005, 06:40 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: I misread it. :blush: [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: LMAO :lol: :lol: doh...

Originally posted by goldengloves88@Sep 15 2005, 03:41 PM
never blew anything up.. demolition was not my speciality... :ph34r: :ph34r:
Mine either. :lol: I'm more of a special delivery expert. A glorifiied UPS guy. :p When it absolutely positively has to get there and hit a certain spot...... :p ;)

Back