houston

Ummmm.....in the way of a booster chair maybe? After the lil' guy gets here? :p
Cos the term delivery is a bit of a misnomer when it come to whoever helps since they're at the receiving end of a projectile. :lol:

wanna hear something funny.. i was out at the pool with my boys the other day and some guy swore up and down that i was a Navy Seal... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by givemfitz@Sep 15 2005, 02:27 PM
Thanks ;) I really would go back and edit those posts and tell Ravyn to do the same. I couldn't understand why I was reading what I was but dooooooood. :blink:

Keeping my mouth shut is why you read jokes about me being in the CIA and stuff. Nothing could be further from the truth. I just work for a major Government military contractor. I just don't talk about work period except in the most general of terms. I don't even talk about things I am allowed to because once you start it's pretty easy to accidentally cross a line. Besides.....some of what is classified is so stupid that I'm not always sure what is and what isn't. :lol: It's just best to say nothing. ;)
totally agree. They have pictures of the stuff on the net if you know where to look, and everything is public knowledge just about if you know where to look

Originally posted by goldengloves88@Sep 15 2005, 02:41 PM
never blew anything up.. demolition was not my speciality... :ph34r: :ph34r:
shh your talking to much, they might be listening :angry: "you need to learn to keep your mouth shut" young paddyWon

The thing is that none of that matters. Once you take that oath and get the clearance you're sworn to secrecy. Even if they have live film on the 6 o'clock news we can't talk about it. ;)

Originally posted by givemfitz@Sep 15 2005, 03:07 PM
The thing is that none of that matters. Once you take that oath and get the clearance you're sworn to secrecy. Even if they have live film on the 6 o'clock news we can't talk about it. ;)
Yeah but when I was tackled for looking at the water balloons, I was not anything other then a carrier at the time, just in the wrong place at the wrong time, got me real interested in the government though, took me forever to get a civilian job

Originally posted by goldengloves88@Sep 15 2005, 02:19 PM
dude.. i could not have said it any better.. Nixon was one hell of President.. Kinda reminded me of a younger Kennedy, because other nations feared Kennedy and also Nixon.. nice job.. :D :D
Agreed. I am seriously curious (no pun intended) Fitz, you have interesting views, what do you think about Clinton's almost impeachment? No arguing from me, just interested in hearing your take, it was very good about Nixon.

I was just wondering if he meant The BJ or Whitewater or both.

BTW I'm pro choice and pro gun. I'd really love to find a candidate that runs on that ticket someday. ;)

He was impeached but most people think that means removed from office.

Originally posted by givemfitz@Sep 15 2005, 11:54 PM
He was impeached but most people think that means removed from office.
Yep, I remember learning that lesson when it happened, I thought the same thing. I was taking a Government class at the time and everything went on hold so we could gossip for weeks. :)

Yeahhh and I still managed to get a D in that class. :rolleyes:

just got back from a girl's house and we watched Sahara... the movie stunk, until about 30 minutes or so left in the movie, then it had some acion and comedy, but until that point it sucked.. recommend not renting it.

Back