Holocaust Denial

SiDe

Pro Member
Reaction score
Did you know that's illegal here to deny the holocaust ever happened!?

WTF???!?!?!

some historian just got arrested over it.

and soon it's going to be illegal to make fun of the government, as part of our new anti-terror laws. WHAT THE FUDGEMONKEY is going on!?!

SiDe, your right that shouldn't be a law. But people should be smart enough to look at the concentration camps, the graves, the diaries, the serial numbers, and the ghettos and realize, 6 Million Jews died, and 5 million others too, theres a huge amount of evidence to prove that this happened. It's like watching a guy have his arms chopped off and then say that it never happened.

Fucking Dumbasses!!! :angry:

Originally posted by SiDe@Nov 18 2005, 06:43 PM

and soon it's going to be illegal to make fun of the government, as part of our new anti-terror laws. WHAT THE FUDGEMONKEY is going on!?!
if so, bye bye daily show

i doubt it though. or at least it will be more complicated (or more vague) than that

SiDe is right again. This administraton will try to limit our free speech in a suttle way and then keep picking at it until we hardly have any rights at all. They will justify it with scare tactics or something really stupid.

Did you know that's illegal here to deny the holocaust ever happened!?

WTF???!?!?!

some historian just got arrested over it.
Sid, where did you read/hear this? i'd be interested in reading if you have a link.

That's my favorite Family Guy.

"Later on we'll have a lady who's hiding a banana. We'll find out where. Stick around.. giggity giggity, giggity goo."

Originally posted by dascoot@Nov 18 2005, 09:22 PM
That's my favorite Family Guy.

"Later on we'll have a lady who's hiding a banana. We'll find out where. Stick around.. giggity giggity, giggity goo."
:lol:
"TELLME YOU LIKE EATING RED CARPET!!!!!"
*Quagmire Faints*

:lol: I yell that out loud when the neighbors are pounding their way up the stairs sometimes. :blush:

I read the article in a free newspaper here called MX (cos i had nothing else to do on the ferry)

and when Ravi asked for a link, i went searching for one and disocvered i was wrong. It's illegal in AUSTRIA. not australia. Think they just made a typo or i read it wrong or something. THe article i read was just a little sidebar which explains why i ddin't realsie earlier...oops! either way that's just stupid.
read an extended version of the article here

:unsure:

Odd, that. The law, the guy's stance on the matter. Just seems off. *mildly confused*

Originally posted by dascoot@Nov 18 2005, 10:14 PM
:lol: I yell that out loud when the neighbors are pounding their way up the stairs sometimes. :blush:
:lol: :lol:

It's all about Cooper Anderson and his 360

in bed!! hahahah Chinese fortune cookie

Originally posted by SiDe@Nov 18 2005, 07:19 PM
I read the article in a free newspaper here called MX (cos i had nothing else to do on the ferry)

and when Ravi asked for a link, i went searching for one and disocvered i was wrong. It's illegal in AUSTRIA. not australia. Think they just made a typo or i read it wrong or something. THe article i read was just a little sidebar which explains why i ddin't realsie earlier...oops! either way that's just stupid.
read an extended version of the article here
:lol:

Back