• Wigger

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hippie

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
you could always do a write-in.

and i don't drink either caren h.
in fact, i don't do much of anything.
well, i do, but i don't.....well....um...nevermind.

Originally posted by Caren H@Apr 8 2006, 09:15 AM
shiyat! I'm the only one that doesn't drink. :(
ive been egally allowed to drink for, well, over 2 years. i always drink coke or looza ace

Originally posted by cultclassic@Apr 8 2006, 02:50 AM
BEcause, TGIF, and I'm drunk...
:lol: :lol: I read ^that as your avi talking not the real you. :lol: :ph34r:

Originally posted by cultclassic+Apr 8 2006, 02:17 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cultclassic @ Apr 8 2006, 02:17 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-a_iver@Apr 8 2006, 02:58 AM
ok melissa, i am crazy, it's all in my head, whatever.
goodnight.
Not really Anthony, it's NOT in your head, it's in your heart. There's a big difference. Faith originates from a very diffrent place... Be glad. :) Don't say goodnight and leave us like that... It's all good. [/b][/quote]
I know ravi :)
The only thing i was trying to say that it is possible that things like that exist not only in our hearts. I don't mean to make anyone feel bad, it's just that we've had too many conversations like this in the past few years, and usually it ends up in things getting misunderstood and people getting upset about it. Most people seem to disagree with me here, and get kind of passionate about it, so i get tired of it all easily. That's why I wanted to go to bed early last night (it was actually pretty late anyways).

Speaking of religion, some dude has been dating my sister for a couple days. He asked her to come over to his house to cook a romantic dinner. When she came over, they ate, and he opened a book and talked about his religion for three hours, making sure she was ok with everything. And she didn't really want to either, because they don't know each other that well. Then he asked my sister out the other day to go bowling, but when she drove out there to meet him, he called on her cellphone, and said that he's been having second thoughts. He said that in his religion, they shouldn't really be seen with people from other religions, and that he decided not to go bowling. Then he said "but if you want you can come over to my house again some time." :rolleyes:

I wanna see a picture of corean too :)
and sketchyrx and leone too :)

:naughty:

Originally posted by a_iver@Apr 8 2006, 11:04 AM
Speaking of religion, some dude has been dating my sister for a couple days. He asked her to come over to his house to cook a romantic dinner. When she came over, they ate, and he opened a book and talked about his religion for three hours, making sure she was ok with everything. And she didn't really want to either, because they don't know each other that well. Then he asked my sister out the other day to go bowling, but when she drove out there to meet him, he called on her cellphone, and said that he's been having second thoughts. He said that in his religion, they shouldn't really be seen with people from other religions, and that he decided not to go bowling. Then he said "but if you want you can come over to my house again some time." :rolleyes:
What religion is that? Jehova's Witness?

I knew it, does he drive a black Lexus? They all drive black Lexus'.

No they don't, and Witnesses are allowed to date and marry outside of their religion.

Anthony, you were the only one getting all over-passionate about anything. I was stating the fact that if someone doesn't believe in God, then they don't believe in Satan and you got all "Oh yeah I must be crazy, it's all in my head" which no one had said or even implied.

And look at you right now! You're rolling your eyes about this guy whose religion dictates that he must date within his own faith, the day after you get all pissy when you think someone might be disrespecting your own beliefs.

You've been here long enough to know how it works: No one here agrees with you. No one here agrees with ANYONE here, because that's just how it works, we all have our own ideas of how the universe works and it's our right to believe what we want to believe. At the same time, no one here has ever called you names or made fun of you for your religion and chances are, no one here ever will.

Originally posted by a_iver@Apr 8 2006, 03:04 PM
He said that in his religion, they shouldn't really be seen with people from other religions, and that he decided not to go bowling. Then he said "but if you want you can come over to my house again some time." :rolleyes:
^ I said he was rolling his eyes, not "dissing".

Originally posted by dascoot+Apr 8 2006, 12:12 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Apr 8 2006, 12:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-a_iver@Apr 8 2006, 03:04 PM
He said that in his religion, they shouldn't really be seen with people from other religions, and that he decided not to go bowling. Then he said "but if you want you can come over to my house again some time." :rolleyes:
^ I said he was rolling his eyes, not "dissing". [/b][/quote]
Whateva.

Originally posted by leone+Apr 8 2006, 03:31 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Apr 8 2006, 03:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-a_iver@Apr 8 2006, 03:04 PM
and leone too :)

Here you go! :p [/b][/quote]
how YOU doin?? :naughty:

Originally posted by a_iver+Apr 8 2006, 05:34 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (a_iver @ Apr 8 2006, 05:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by leone@Apr 8 2006, 03:31 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-a_iver
@Apr 8 2006, 03:04 PM
and leone too :)

Here you go! :p
how YOU doin?? :naughty: [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by a_iver+Apr 8 2006, 05:34 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (a_iver @ Apr 8 2006, 05:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-leone@Apr 8 2006, 03:31 PM
Here you go! :p
how YOU doin?? :naughty:[/b][/quote]
I'm good, can't say the same for the other guy. :devil:

Back