What are you watching right now

Million Dollar Baby.. and does it get any better? Because she just won her first fight and I'm bored stupid.

Yeah. Why are all these movies that get oscars so bloody boring. The end of million dollar baby is kinda sad though.

Naw I put it on Phantom Of The Opera instead. Then fell asleep in the middle of IT. My ADD musta gotten worse over the years, I've seen plenty of musicals and managed to stay awake in the past.

I'm watching last night's Leno and Conan (remembered to tape this time).

One of my teachers was obsessed with Bob Ross, but like in a hatred kinda way not a good way.

What? Who the hell can hate Bob Ross? That's like hating Jesus or Mother Theresa.

Originally posted by dascoot@Jan 11 2006, 04:49 PM
What? Who the hell can hate Bob Ross? That's like hating Jesus or Mother Theresa.
my drawing prof from last semester hates bob ross too. i can't remember why though. :unsure:

Meh, they think he cheapened art by making it accessible or something. *shrug*

Well alot of art teachers were crazy rebels when they were young and become teachers and try to be crazy rebelish in their older age to fit in with us crazy rebel students. The thing is only like 1 out of 30 students is like that so...

Originally posted by dascoot@Jan 11 2006, 02:57 PM
Bob Ross. :wub:
I was JUST talking about him the other day! My brother & I were just mesmerized by him!

I'm watching 'The Colbert Report"...::sighs:: I'm totally in luv with him!

Originally posted by kristykat182+Jan 11 2006, 11:30 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kristykat182 @ Jan 11 2006, 11:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Jan 11 2006, 02:57 PM
Bob Ross. :wub:
I was JUST talking about him the other day! My brother & I were just mesmerized by him! [/b][/quote]
I have a year's worth on the DVR, I watch one episode every night before bed. He makes me seepy. :)

He DOES have a very soothing voice. And his afro looks like a comfy pillow.

Back