what are you thinking right now?

I'm thinking right now that I'm happy because we had this stupid vote yesterday to raise our gase prices by 5 cents a gallon in order to repair roads and bridges and it didn't pass. :woo: Woot for not raising gas prices. It was retarded anyway cause this city pissed away our tax dollars on things that were not necessary and then said they wanted more money to fix they stuff they should have been doing already.

Hmm... Let me try something :shifty: *gets flamethrower*

:blink: No really I'm a talking cardboard cutout. The real anthony isn't here now. You should save your ammo. Yeah that's it.

Originally posted by dascoot+Sep 14 2005, 09:46 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Sep 14 2005, 09:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-leone@Sep 14 2005, 01:53 PM
Entomologists.
Gil Grissom. :wub: [/b][/quote]
:huh:

Originally posted by dascoot+Sep 14 2005, 03:46 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Sep 14 2005, 03:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-leone@Sep 14 2005, 01:53 PM
Entomologists.
Gil Grissom. :wub: [/b][/quote]
:naughty:

It's the name of a character on a TV show. He's an entomologist.

oh i see...and an entomologist is a lord of the rings freak, right?

no, not fiction. what, you think they had an actor jump in glue and roll ona bunch of sticks?

Back