Travel Channel "Be A ..."

"Bump"

Someone's GOT to have an answer somewhere out there!

I'm about to kidnap Anthony Bourdain unless I start getting some answers from Travel Channel!

ok, the rules stated that you may NOT bump, waste a post etc.

If your question has not been answered, do not simply respond to it saying "BUMP", "UP", or "Come on! Someone must know this!". This does nothing to help your original question. If you'd like to revisit the thread, post some new information in the thread, no matter how minor it may seem. Likewise, do not post your question in multiple forums or repost the same question multiple times. Reposted topics will be removed.

Originally posted by m173627@Sep 4 2006, 09:04 AM
Did anyone get any luck yet?
Right-o.

Seeing as no one will ever get an answer, let's just give up?

Hey guys, I've been looking for this song for quite some time now with no luck. I've been down this road before with an old DiscoveryTimes channel commercial, but atleast i tracked that one down to a now out of business company called B5Live. But those of you who play guitar, i can offer the tab for the opening solo.
Have fun, and add a ton of effects.

Gtr I (E A D G B E) - 'Untitled'

4/4
Gtr I
E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E
|---------------------14-14-14--10-10-10-------------------------------------------------|
|-12-12-12--10-10-10---------------------10-10-10--14-14-14--10-10-10--15-15-15|
|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

E E E E E E E E E
|------------------------------------|
|-14-14-14--10-10-10--12-12-12|

Hopefully this one comes across ok.

---------------------------------14--14--14-----10--10--10------------------
--12--12--12---10--10--10-------------------------------------10--10--10--
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---14--14--14----10--10--10----15--15--15-----14--14--14----10--10--10-
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------
---12--12--12---
------------------
------------------
-------------------
-------------------

No, Slofsky don't give up on this. One of these days, one of these days...

Ok, one of these days didnt come yet. No Problem. Is there anyone that didn't give up yet?

Yah if you guys could keep me updated on your situation that would be great. Im really liking this song and I want to find the band that plays it. It sounds like a Indie / Experimental band.

If you want some other good tunes check out Explosions in the sky or Appleseed cast. They are amazing.

Were really not getting anywhere. We tried everything, even emailing the discovery channel and the producer of the commercial and not one person knows what the heck we are talking about so its pretty much a hopeless case...

Also, I have just a little info. The commercial has been updated. Some of the show scenes have changed, so whoever made the commercial is active and is another good time to start asking around again...

that sounds exactly like it to me, but i only have the youtube clip to compare it to!

That's not it. The Travel Channel would never use music by a semi-popular band like The Bravery, when they have Pump Audio and Mastersource to provide music.

The melody comes very close though! Darn it, why isn't this working out.

Back