Travel Channel "Be A ..."

The Red Hot Valentines sound a little too much like a rock/punk band in my opinion for this song.

Does anyone else have an idea on how to find out who made this song?

If you listen from 3:20 till the end it is very much like the commercial...just altered a bit...

I bet its some little known band from a third world country. Thats what the case was with the Seaworld commercial ("The Child Inside" by Kwumba Zoo.)

Yup, I emailed Pump Audio ... here is the response:

"Hey,

Thanks for your inquiry into Pump Audio. We do indeed work with the TravelChannel. As far as the commercial/promo you mentioned, if you saw it recently it probably hasn't been reported to us yet so we can't confirm it is our track. We will look into it on our end and let you know what we comeup with. Thanks again for your interest in Pump Audio.

Best,Heather
5 Pine Street
PO Box 458
Tivoli, NY 12583
P: 845.757.5555 ext. 205
F: 845.757.5556
www.pumpaudio.com"

You should give them a link to a youtube video of the commercial if you can to help them out.

I haven't heard anything back from Pump Audio. Did anyone else email and get a response from anyone?

Just checking to see if anyone had any leads. I hope that y'all haven't lost interest. Every time I see the commercial, it drives me crazy. I, too, had e-mailed Discovery Channel and got that so-don't-get-it reply. *sigh* Has anyone tried their Marketing Dep't?

i saw this commercial a lot of times, i love it.

i really hope someone finds this song.

Back