Today's a special day...

After three and a half years I put in my two weeks notice today, so I could work on drawing and my portfolio more. It's the first job I ever quit and I'm glad I did because I hated it. Free drinks for everyone!!!

Congrats!!

Originally posted by a_iver@Dec 27 2005, 08:23 PM
After three and a half years I put in my two weeks notice today, so I could work on drawing and my portfolio more. It's the first job I ever quit and I'm glad I did because I hated it. Free drinks for everyone!!! :woo: :woo: :woo:
Awesome dude. What field are you in?

congrats :lol:

and can i get a wise bomb even though i'm not 21? great thanks

Originally posted by Bloodlessr+Dec 28 2005, 01:45 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bloodlessr @ Dec 28 2005, 01:45 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-a_iver@Dec 27 2005, 08:23 PM
After three and a half years I put in my two weeks notice today, so I could work on drawing and my portfolio more. It's the first job I ever quit and I'm glad I did because I hated it. Free drinks for everyone!!! :woo: :woo: :woo:
Awesome dude. What field are you in? [/b][/quote]
Formerly automotive department at a farmer's/mechanic's retail store BLAHHH

And the field I am going into.... is a clusterfuck of grey area :lol:
Web, Print, Corporate Identity, Motion Design, Interactive blah blah, etc. I've even thought of writing music, but I figure I'll save that until I can afford it. Probably mostly Interactive, web, and print work. How about you?

What, mine is? :( Demmit, yeah they prolly did. Stupid no-money-having end of December.

*posts up outside Meliss's house in a lawn chair with a shotgun and Coors yeller*

They'll repo yer avatar over mah dead body!

:lol: :lol: Lemme pull on my cutoffs and flip flops and I'll fire up the grocery cart barbeque pit. :eek:k:

Originally posted by a_iver+Dec 28 2005, 05:53 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (a_iver @ Dec 28 2005, 05:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Dec 28 2005, 01:45 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-a_iver
@Dec 27 2005, 08:23 PM

Awesome dude. What field are you in?
Formerly automotive department at a farmer's/mechanic's retail store BLAHHH

And the field I am going into.... is a clusterfuck of grey area :lol:
Web, Print, Corporate Identity, Motion Design, Interactive blah blah, etc. I've even thought of writing music, but I figure I'll save that until I can afford it. Probably mostly Interactive, web, and print work. How about you? [/b][/quote]
Pretty much the same thing you are doing, my degree is really diverse.

Back