Today's a special day...

Originally posted by dascoot+Dec 27 2005, 11:58 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Dec 27 2005, 11:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-AmelieMellow@Dec 27 2005, 11:56 PM
nowah!! linky pleeeease~! i can't find my pictures of my room. poo. i guess i'll have to go digging for them
Here ya go Sugarplum. ;) Not as pretty as your room cause I can't paint the walls or nothin.. :( [/b][/quote]
cooooooooool~! i feel famoush! i spy the lotion. it puts the lotion in the basket. DO IT DO IT

uh yeah, i can't paint walls either...the irony is that i was an art major.

haha hi eyever :)

where'd ravi go? i can't guess what song i sent him, although i can guess who the artist might be.

yeah, my family painted my room for me. i'm not allowed to paint walls in this house.

oooh pic is crisp and clear. what's the skeleton's name?

Originally posted by cultclassic+Dec 28 2005, 12:05 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cultclassic @ Dec 28 2005, 12:05 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-AmelieMellow@Dec 27 2005, 11:58 PM
tee hee. wow...that's like finding a time capsule~! what song was it??
why? [/b][/quote]
bah...stupid delay mine then flood control bah.

ooh i like that song

Originally posted by AmelieMellow+Dec 28 2005, 12:07 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AmelieMellow @ Dec 28 2005, 12:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by cultclassic@Dec 28 2005, 12:05 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-AmelieMellow
@Dec 27 2005, 11:58 PM
tee hee. wow...that's like finding a time capsule~! what song was it??

why?
bah...stupid delay mine then flood control bah.

ooh i like that song
[/b][/quote]
I liked that song too! Thanks.

Let's go on a strike againt the flood delay! Like those transit people! WHo's with me!!!
BASEMENTERS, UNITE!! WE HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE BUT OUR CHAINS!!!!

WHAT DO WE WANT?

Less than 30 second delay for addicts like us so that we can post at the speed of instant messaging.

WHEN DO WE WANT IT?

When michelle has some free time off her homework or when jca has some time left over after he tends to all the database problems!!!

YEAH!!!

hi mr. skelly bones. when you drink whiskey i can see it rollercoaster in your stomach.

haha flood strike. when i first read that, i thought of water, so i was trying to go through news reports in my mind trying to remember if there was another flood somewhere...

hey melissa...i read the paper today (shocking, i know) and i read about that trailer community in florida~!! they got bought out for 500 million and each of the residents gets a little over a million!! hot damn!

Originally posted by cultclassic@Dec 28 2005, 12:20 AM
WHAT DO WE WANT?

Less than 30 second delay for addicts like us so that we can post at the speed of instant messaging.

WHEN DO WE WANT IT?

When michelle has some free time off her homework or when jca has some time left over after he tends to all the database problems!!!

YEAH!!!
:lol: You rock so hard dude.

Can we also throw in a protest against Christmas ads that are still playing on the 28th?

Originally posted by cultclassic@Dec 28 2005, 12:20 AM
WHAT DO WE WANT?

WHEN DO WE WANT IT?

YEAH!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

awesome

Originally posted by AmelieMellow@Dec 28 2005, 12:20 AM
hey melissa...i read the paper today (shocking, i know) and i read about that trailer community in florida~!! they got bought out for 500 million and each of the residents gets a little over a million!! hot damn!
Whaaa? I didn't hear about that but I'll betcha someone I'm related to lives there.

Originally posted by AmelieMellow@Dec 28 2005, 12:20 AM
hi mr. skelly bones. when you drink whiskey i can see it rollercoaster in your stomach.
Also awesome :lol:

Originally posted by a_iver+Dec 28 2005, 12:25 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (a_iver @ Dec 28 2005, 12:25 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-AmelieMellow@Dec 28 2005, 12:20 AM
Also awesome :lol: [/b][/quote]
:) I think it belongs in the next book.

hee hee. i just disappeared because i spaced out. whatever happened to leone?

Back