This is how we roll...

Originally posted by dascoot@Jan 15 2006, 12:49 AM
When did boys decide they wanted to be girls? I thought that ended in 1984.
I think it was when we killed all those hobos

Originally posted by andy+Jan 15 2006, 12:57 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (andy @ Jan 15 2006, 12:57 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Jan 15 2006, 12:49 AM
I think it was when we killed all those hobos [/b][/quote]
:lol:

Yes Garret, I own a TV, I'm aware of the Metro movement. <_<

Originally posted by dascoot@Jan 15 2006, 12:49 AM
I bet it's all Seacrest's fault! :ph34r:

Yeah usually everything's Bush's fault, but this friggin fad is all on Seacrest and Tom Cruz and MTV, the triumvirate of evil.

Don't forget the evil teeniebopper boy bands of the late-90s! Now that's pure evil right there.

Originally posted by leone@Jan 14 2006, 11:38 PM
Don't forget the evil teeniebopper boy bands of the late-90s! Now that's pure evil right there.
Agreed.

What, you did that? You're DrunkIrishMad?? But.. the pizza parlor! I'm so corn fused. :(

Huh? :huh:

I have 2 accounts DrunkIrishMad and DrPAIN. I stopped using DrPAIN because some person was flaming all my sites because I gave him a bad rating.

I said I was Irish once and you told me to open a pub, so I told YOU to open a pizza parlor. Cause you're Italian. But now you're Irish too?

Thanks for the 5. The name was just a random thing, me and some friends were thinking of stupid email addys one day, I have a bunch of fake ones. I think we came up with drunkirishmad and billyquesadilla or something.

Back