Ninja wants to know How Hard could it be?

Originally posted by jffodom@Feb 19 2007, 03:41 PM
:ph34r: I will try make bigger.....it did not look that small to me. :ph34r:
I bet you say that to all the girls. :p

:devil: I know. And somehow it felt so right. :shifty:

Originally posted by thesassycynic+Feb 19 2007, 04:27 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (thesassycynic @ Feb 19 2007, 04:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-jffodom@Feb 19 2007, 05:22 PM
:ph34r: I also just realized that "dascoot's" member number (#) is 40!!!!!!!

While the Black Ninja's number (#) is 39,386.......so dascoot was like the 40th person to join Adtunes.........
Yes, just change the subject. People will forget how dumb you are. :eek:k: [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol: I just now saw this.

I sent her a pm over it. :p

looked like this ----> :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

She coulda also said "Yes, just distract Melissa with penis. People forget how dumb she is," and that woulda worked too.

Originally posted by dascoot@Feb 20 2007, 08:20 PM
She coulda also said "Yes, just distract Melissa with penis. People forget how dumb she is," and that woulda worked too.
:lol: *Takes mental note* :naughty:

How hard could it be:

To put Syrian President Bashir Al-Assaad's ass "ON THE HOT SEAT" and force him to control his little thug gang known as Hamas. Or else the CIA will "bust a cap in his ass" with an untraceable bullet from an unknown AK-47 and blame his assasination on his mother. I MEAN, HOW HARD COULD THAT BE?!?!

harder than you think.. trust me. alot harder

To send some special forces unit down to Venezuala, set up "shop" (location) across the street from a venue that President Hugo Chavez will be speaking at the next day

does not work that way...

Originally posted by jffodom@Feb 19 2007, 09:56 AM
:ph34r: Hummmmm......I seem to be "out numbered" by Americans not satisfied with our nation and think the U.S.A. is a careless, evil and baseless empire that bombs everyone without provocation.

Ninja has heard that moving to a "better" more trustworthy nation such as France or England is great this time of year. I here Somolia is nice too. I can call airlines and book flights for those wishing to leave OUR United States and not put up with this nation one (1) minute longer.

There is no doubt that The United States is #1 for a reason. We did not get to be #1 by kissing babies and holding hands with Despots, Dictators and Murderous Tyrants. WOULD YOU ALL PREFER THAT WE WERE NOT #1....MAYBE A THIRD WORLD ECONOMY AND DICTATORSHIP LIKE HAITI?

Lets keep our respected opinions. I regret even trying to post a humerous political rant on this site. :ph34r:

Good luck to you all

:ph34r: Ninja still believes The U.S.A. has superior forces :ph34r:
thank you... we do have the most highly trained assasins (special forces/weapons). i will leave it at that. thanks for the acknowledgement.

:ph34r: I think goldengloves took my (Ninja's) original post way toooo seriously.

he/she responded to my attempt @ humor IE: "How hard could it be.." with seriousness and saying "Harder than you think"....and "It does not work that way"

Well, of course, it is not easy and it doesn't work that way. That was my point .....i was hoping that Adtunes had some people on here that would see the political humor in my "over-the-top" yet strangly simple suggestions @ solving the world's problems. but i guess i should just stick to simple jokes from now on :(

:ph34r: Ninja is here for "the long haul" :ph34r:

Ok Ninja. If you really just meant to be funny I guess I can see my way clear to cutting you some slack. But.................Daaaaaaaamn.
There are just subjects that shouldn't be joked about. Speaking as one who knows full well that his sense of humor is often what many would consider in poor taste and not appreciated by all............I just find it difficult to find the humor in your jokes.
Just remember that Marie Antoinette probably thought she was being hilarious before they cut off her head. Maybe it was just her delivery. ;) :p

You're always late!!!! Just where have you been? *folds arms & taps foot* :annoyed: <-stinkeye

Originally posted by jffodom@Feb 21 2007, 07:16 AM
:ph34r: I think goldengloves took my (Ninja's) original post way toooo seriously.

he/she responded to my attempt @ humor IE: "How hard could it be.." with seriousness and saying "Harder than you think"....and "It does not work that way"

Well, of course, it is not easy and it doesn't work that way. That was my point .....i was hoping that Adtunes had some people on here that would see the political humor in my "over-the-top" yet strangly simple suggestions @ solving the world's problems. but i guess i should just stick to simple jokes from now on :(

:ph34r: Ninja is here for "the long haul" :ph34r:
sorry dude, but if you new what i used to do, then you would understand. it is very hard for me to take terrorism lightly. sorry about that.

Originally posted by dascoot@Feb 21 2007, 08:45 AM
Meh.

Wil you know how to quote, right?
yea, Mel i know how to quote it has just been along couple of weeks. that's all.

:ph34r: I don't recall "terrorism" ever being brought up.........or being taken lightly. But maybe i should go back and read my post.......

Ok...I am back.....and One segment discussed "getting rid" (Joke) of Hugo Chavez because he is a problem for the U.S.A. and he is extremely close to making himself President of Venezuala for life.

Second, Segment discussed eliminating Iran's Uranium enrichment facilities by blowing them up. (Possible but sill a Joke). Israel will blow them up for us....so they have said.

Third, discussed forcing Syrian President Assad to take control of Hamas with threat of Assassination (And yet another joke).

Fourth Segment discussed how to decrease if not eliminate sectarian violence in Baghdad by the U.S.A. taking complete control (Should be done but a bad Joke still)

I did not see the word "terrorism" in the post.

:ph34r: Ninja DEPLORES the Terrorist and their stratagies :ph34r:

The "word" isn't necessary when all of your "jokes" are descriptions of "ACTS OF TERRORISM". :rolleyes: <_<

EDIT - and when your jokes are about acts of terrorism then it "IS" taking terrorism lightly. I honestly can't figure out if you're just really stupid or you think that we are.

Either way.......... :annoyed:

Back