Ninja wants to know How Hard could it be?

:lol: Well I am a girl but I don't run the site, so if the proposal still stands despite my lack of power, then you should know that I wholeheartedly support premarital sex.

And 24 a day is very much an average, since some days I'll post 100 times and then most days I pop in for a few minutes and scamper off when I see there's no one to talk to. What I'm tryin to say here is don't judge my social life on my massive pip count.

:lol: I'm not gonna say it... :x Should I say it? :ph34r:

To the perv: Her pip count is bigger than yours. :leela:

:ph34r: I also just realized that "dascoot's" member number (#) is 40!!!!!!!

While the Black Ninja's number (#) is 39,386.......so dascoot was like the 40th person to join Adtunes.........

Originally posted by jffodom@Feb 19 2007, 05:22 PM

While the Black Ninja's number (#) is 39,386.......so dascoot was like the 40th person to join Adtunes.........
Yes, just change the subject. People will forget how dumb you are. :eek:k:

Originally posted by thesassycynic@Feb 19 2007, 05:27 PM
Yes, just change the subject. People will forget how dumb you are. :eek:k:
:ph34r: OK.....Back on topic........Ninja is not dumb.....Ninja would like to know what leads you "thesassycynic" to believe Ninja is dumb.

Meanwhile.....back @ Ninja's job..............

Originally posted by jffodom@Feb 19 2007, 11:22 PM

Actually, including the admin...

I'm technically the second oldest member not including, since all the people that joined before me don't post here anymore except for Fitz.

My boss called me a leprechaun the other day. He said I should stand in the St. Patrick's Day section and go "Hoh tee toh tee toh" at everyone that passes by. <_<

:mellow: I can totally see that. *nod, nod* 'cause most leprechauns are well over 5' and, you know, female..

:ph34r: On my job.....people keep telling me I have a "pension" for violence......but I am only 29 and not close to recieve pensions. And what is the corallation between violence and retiring?

I tried to "google" the terms but i get only "collect pension" and "stop violence" websites.

Maybe one of you WISE posters.....will have an answer for The Black Ninja.

:ph34r: Ninja is planning for his own retirement :ph34r:

Back