Ninja wants to know How Hard could it be?

Jffodom, Fitz wanted me to ask you to post a picture of yourself.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:kiss:

:ph34r: Ninja never "kids".....and ummmmm....post a picture.......i describe myself but no picture.....maybe you guys do something with it.....like post it on internet with some funny slogan or sentance.....

:ph34r: Ninja "be" a white male 6'4, 180lbs....blond hair blue eyes..... :ph34r:

If you're not kidding, then try looking up the word "penchant".

And come on, there ain't no one here creative enough to do something like that with a picture. *hopes you don't see Corean's and Garret's work..*

:ph34r: i only send picture to women....but never have needed to put my picture on internet.....only belong to adtunes....no other sites....and who is Corean's and Garret ??

And you can't post picture on Adtunes

:ph34r: Ninja has no need for the mask :ph34r:

:ph34r: ummm........i not sure i trust you.....and how do i send a picture...to an "Adtuner"??

Well they have this newfangled Electronic Mail, you could always use that. And what's not to trust? I've been here since God was a boy, everyone knows me.

:ph34r: well...we are on adtunes and what e-mail is through adtunes?

And you can not show to anyone else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ph34r:

:ph34r: ok fine....let me "upload" to computer and send.........BUT DON'T SHOW TO ANYONE......I AM SHY GUY :ph34r:

Cross my heart and hope to die stick a needle in my eye and stew and fry.

:ph34r: ok i uploaded...but how do i send you a picture.....i went to e-mail...but not see any place to "attach" picture :ph34r:

Stew? Fry? Which one is guest staring on the others toon? :unsure:

I'd be prepared for anything were I you Scoot. <_<

:lol: Toon.

OK.. umm.. ok what email server do you use? Like, yahoo or gmail or something?

:ph34r: I have yahoo...... :ph34r:

but lets do this quick.......i got trouble to handle :ph34r:

Gotta take a shit?

Look, just go to your email address and email an attachment like regular. Don't go through the Adtunes email system, use your regular one. I sent you a private message with my address.

:ph34r: no.....must go out and handle some things......

I sent to you....AND ONLY YOU.........don't make fun

:ph34r: Ninja hopes it remains off the internet :ph34r:

Well it's remarkably tiny, but I think I get the gist. ;)

And don't worry, I'm too medicated to get creative with that wee thing.

:ph34r: I will try make bigger....when have time tomorrow.....it did not look that small to me. Peace out to all :ph34r:

Back