Ninja wants to know How Hard could it be?

:ph34r: ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....................GOOD ONE!!!! YOU GOT ME :unsure:

Originally posted by jffodom+Feb 22 2007, 10:24 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jffodom @ Feb 22 2007, 10:24 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> :ph34r: ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....................GOOD ONE!!!! YOU GOT ME :unsure: [/b]

:lol: You're stumped about his question?

<!--QuoteBegin-fitzycake

I honestly can't figure out if you're just really stupid or you think that we are.[/quote]

:ph34r: Ninja is NEVER stumped.....that response of "ummmm.....GOOD ONE!! YOU GOT ME" was my attempt and aim to give "givemfitz" confidence and security that he/she has a good point and has beaten me and stumped me. Yet he/she has not.

Anyone who reads my original post and takes it seriously (as in taking terrorist attacks lightly) has one (1) of two (2) problems.

First problem would be that they have no idea about the politics of the world because all my reasons were so obviously outlandish and politically incorrect. One could not help to find them funny. I read the post to my friend and my detective partner and they thought it hilarious.
Especially when he/she (givemfitz) said we have "no idea what he/she is used to" (I take that to mean he/she knows about violence and terrorism) I thought for sure givemfitz would see right throught to the post.

The second problem would be one having the only basic sense of humor, laughing @ only the simple jokes. Jokes like poking fun @ President Bush or Jay Leno Jokes.
The reason I say this is because (as I stated before) In my post, there are words and phrases that "elude" to the fact that this post is a joke and/or silly item of the day. For example: "bust a cap in his ass" and "Blame it on his mother".

But I digress, I must face the fact that my humor is not others. OHHH WELL!

:ph34r: Ninja has love for all the Homies :ph34r:

What you keep dancing around.....what you keep avoiding......is the fact that your jokes are in very VERY poor taste.
I must admit that I thought you were serious even though you posted in the joke thread. But that's only because you were such an ass with your initial behavior upon arriving here that everyone thought you were a complete tool. So why would we think otherwise about this thread? So far you've done nothing to prove us mistaken. To be perfectly honest there was a thread requesting that you be banned from the site initiated by a member that doesn't even hang out down here in what we lovingly refer to as the basement but it was deleted. When you make that kind of a first impression what do you expect people to think? Honestly. What do you expect? I mean you seem to be surprised and you shouldn't be.
I keep trying to give you the benefit of the doubt but you make it difficult to justify. I just can't get away from the impression that I'm tryig to reason with a twelve year old.

:ph34r: To ban me, The Great Black Ninja from this Adtunes site WOULD BE A TERRORIST ACT!!

My behavior was nothing less than welcoming and inviting to all.

My jokes have been funny.....I have only posted 4 jokes.
My post giving people my vast knowledge of electronic dance/ Euro dance and Trance music that I collect I hope have been helpful. And I am sure many people have benifited and downloaded the songs I suggest due to the amount of people who view the my posts.

But i wish to look at this "thread" made by someone who wants me banned.

Please post a connection to the tread.

And if the thread is what you say it is.....I have no reason to doubt the people of Adtunes and will abide by their wishes.
If it is warranted by others that I leave...than I shall do so.

:ph34r: Ninja loves to get warrants of his own :ph34r:

:ph34r: Ninja is not a 12 year old either.......That must be your "humor" or you must have "issues" if you think I am 12 years old and do what I do.

I told you it was deleted by admin and therefore no longer exists but why don't you post links to all of these wonderful answers with which you've been so helpful? I know you can't because they don't exist. I can post links to numerous instances in which you were an unhelpful ass which is what initiated the banning thread.

I'm not going to debate this with you any longer. You know how you've behaved since day one as well as everyone else does. It's become obvious to me that you're being intentionally obtuse and that you think your behavior is hilarious. I suggest that you go hang out with this friend of yours, Beavis is it?, who thinks you're jokes are so funny. We don't.

I will no longer respond to any future posts of yours. Ever. You don't exist. ;)

:ph34r: OK.....i shall call your "Bluff"

I do not know how to "post" the theads....but i have gone and looked up the names of the threads i have posted in.

Here they are:

Thread in "Other Music" Titled: "Give me good techno music"
Same "Other Music" Forum A Thread titled: "Song with Tiger noise in it"
Thread Titled "Sprint Music Commercial"
Thread titled "Cingular Sync"
Thread titled "Looking for Techno in commercials

I just realized that you can just go to "search" icon and by using my Adtunes name "jffodom" you can see all the post I have posted in......SO why am i typing each thread for you.

My suggestion is that if you want to know my helpful post.....go search my name (jffodom) and all the post will be found

:ph34r: Ninja is not a "poser" :ph34r:

I really don't like to be mean or hurt people, but... I will be honest.

I clicked your username then 'find all posts by this member'. The first page I skipped, the second I laughed, the third I was confused, the fourth I was more confused, and so on and so forth.

I'm speechless.

Originally posted by givemfitz@Feb 21 2007, 03:20 PM
You're always late!!!! Just where have you been? *folds arms & taps foot* :annoyed: <-stinkeye
-_-

I'm here now though!

You may if you wish. It's a personal choice. No pressure. :)

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Feb 22 2007, 02:01 PM
But that's a different thread.
:duh: And we neeeeeever thread hop around here. :p

Back