Ninja wants to know How Hard could it be?

Originally posted by givemfitz+Feb 22 2007, 02:17 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (givemfitz @ Feb 22 2007, 02:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-drizzt_fan14@Feb 22 2007, 02:01 PM
But that's a different thread.
:duh: And we neeeeeever thread hop around here. :p [/b][/quote]
me>> :wave:

:ph34r: Hey "leone" your quote of "Silence is Golden" is my moto.
I used it earlier today when some murderer (sorry...alleged murderer) was "claiming" he was not the guy we are looking for.

I told him "Silence is Golden".......and I use it almost everyday!

:ph34r: Ninja still remembers original topic and wonders why the subject was changed to "Disney Movies" :ph34r:

Originally posted by dascoot@Feb 22 2007, 05:18 AM
Everything ok?
yea, i am good. just been a hectic two weeks and also my ex wife's friend's mother (whom i adored) is dying of cancer. i just came from the hospitce from seeing her.

Originally posted by jffodom@Feb 22 2007, 07:58 AM
:ph34r: Ninja is NEVER stumped.....that response of "ummmm.....GOOD ONE!! YOU GOT ME" was my attempt and aim to give "givemfitz" confidence and security that he/she has a good point and has beaten me and stumped me. Yet he/she has not.

Anyone who reads my original post and takes it seriously (as in taking terrorist attacks lightly) has one (1) of two (2) problems.

First problem would be that they have no idea about the politics of the world because all my reasons were so obviously outlandish and politically incorrect. One could not help to find them funny. I read the post to my friend and my detective partner and they thought it hilarious.
Especially when he/she (givemfitz) said we have "no idea what he/she is used to" (I take that to mean he/she knows about violence and terrorism) I thought for sure givemfitz would see right throught to the post.

The second problem would be one having the only basic sense of humor, laughing @ only the simple jokes. Jokes like poking fun @ President Bush or Jay Leno Jokes.
The reason I say this is because (as I stated before) In my post, there are words and phrases that "elude" to the fact that this post is a joke and/or silly item of the day. For example: "bust a cap in his ass" and "Blame it on his mother".

But I digress, I must face the fact that my humor is not others. OHHH WELL!

:ph34r: Ninja has love for all the Homies :ph34r:
what state are you an officer in? and also what type of police work do you do?

You know.. sometimes, when your friends laugh and tell you something you've done or said is hilarious, what they really mean is "You made a tool out of yourself but we're your friends so we'll pretend we can't see it."

Back