The Real World Key West

From episode 13 when paula is yelling at john and the song is "like hell......." if anyone knows what that song is and could tell me that would be great.

Does anyone know the song that was featured on the previews for the Real World Key West? it was the previews for eps. 15.It sounded like an indian song, it was when zack was dancing with the hawiian tropics girl. If anyone know it would help sooo much thanks

Episode 16, when Svetlana leaves for home, near the end of the episode - anyone have any idea what song it is? I'd add some lyrics but I totally already forgot them - how awesome am I?

I watch this show all the time so if I happen to catch it again I try and jot down some lyrics.

I'll try and catch it again sometime. Maybe they will play it again during the actual episode.

Looking for the name and/or artist of the song that played on the Real World. Had the lyrics "We're done" and sung by a male. I think it was playing when that curly-haired guy was not going to hookup with a girl. LOL Kinda vague I know but any help would be appreciated.

Haha, I actually wrote down the lyrics when I heard this because I knew someone would ask about it. K, here's what I got: "I forgot who I was, now we are done." It just repeats these lyrics over an over. Male singer, acoustic guitar. ;)

Holy crap I can't believe I found it!! Okay, see Mtv for some reason hasn't been putting the songs on their website anymore and bunim/murray had not updated from the Austin cast. Well, FINALLY Bunim/murray updated!!

Anyway, it's "We Are Done" by Michael Chandler :)

You are very welcome. I've been meaning to search for that anyway. Looks like I'm getting myself a new CD. This guy is great. :)

does anyone know the name of the song that plays in tonight episode after the learned how to dance and it has them walking down the street at night time when their all talking about that one girl..it song sounds kinda like old video game music.

Sorry, forgot to add that the lyrics for the song I am looking for, include:

"If life was a movie, if love was a song... paramount..."

It ends with: "...we would be happy with our movie"

Thanks!

Found the song I was looking for. It is by Juliet Simms, called "Old Movie".

Just wanted to share.

Back