The Real World Key West

anyone know the name of the song thats playing when Svetlana is shaking her ass in those short shorts on top of some bar? I think this is the episode where she reveals that she was "raped" by her ex boyfriend and John, for some reason, turns down her invitation to the hot tub.

thanks!

Toward the beginning of episode 09, Paula staggers into the house drunk and is laying down crying on the phone with a guy. I'm looking for the song being played during this phone conversation. The music playing sounds alternative-ish; male vocals; kind of slow/medium tempo.

These are the only lyrics I remember:
"One of these could lift you up
One of these will bring you down"

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

What was the song played when Paula opened her arms and was floating in the pool with Svetlana. It was played up until she answered the phone. Lyrics were something about "drifting off". Thanks.

what was the name of the slow song playing in the background in tonights episoe when zach was with crystal. thanks

Okay, I'll have to wait for MTV to update their website for confirmation on this but I believe that the part where Tyler drops off Paula at the therapists, I think they are playing Jonathan Clay's A Whole New Me. Again, I will have to wait for confirmation on this but I think that was it.

Wrong, wrong, wrong, I was way wrong. It was Jason Karaban, "Thread".

Do you, or does anyone else, know what song they played when Zak was telling the other guys that he banged Crystal? I've had that stuck in my head allllll day! :blink:

Sorry I have no idea which one it is. I watched it again over the weekend and paid close attention to each song. The problem is that Bunnim/Murray has not updated their site with this at all. It's still showing music from the Austin season. MTV has a list of songs played during each episode but they don't list the lyrics and they don't say at which point each song is playing so that makes it difficult. But here is the link to that episode with the list of songs. Maybe it will help you. :)

i'm pretty sure it is "adrift" by mira... you can sample it on itunes
hope this helps!

There are two songs from the episode of The Real World when Paula and John have it out in the car about him being lazy at work. Not this past week but the week before. One song is a rock song and the lyrics go something like ..If you want to be loved but you think that you can't.. I hope that's right. They actually play the song twice toward the end of the episode.

The other song is a bit harder because it was an instrumental. It played during the scene John and the gay guy (I forget his name) are at the tanning salon talking about the fight that he and Paula had the previous night. I think you can rewatch episodes at MTV.com so if anyone wants to go the extra mile, I'll give you a cookie.

They used to list the music from each episode, but they've stopped. Thanks for any help.

Yes, it's been quite frustrating since they have stopped doing that. And to be quite honest it wasn't always the most helpful when they did because a lot of the artists are hard to find or you cannot find lyrics to their songs. Sometimes we get lucky and can find an artist on myspace that actually has the song you are looking for posted but that's rare. Anyway, I misses last weeks episode so I will try and catch it again probably tomorrow. I'll see if I recognize it and if not maybe even post more lyrics.

ok thank you. i'll try to see if i can get more lyrics too.

but it's the week before last week. last week's was the one where jose and janelle fight, the one i'm talking about is from two weeks ago this tuesday. the one where john and paula fight in the car and he gets on her about not eating and her scabs that wont heal. i know they show a couple episodes before the new one so maybe we'll get lucky and they'll replay that one.

It actually comes back on Tuesday doesn't it? I said tomorrow meaning well, now today but I meant Tuesday. :lol: Anyway, I'll try and catch it again.

Sure, but you have to earn it!

And yeah they'll probably replay it tonight (tuesday lol), and it'll probably be the one coming on at 9 o'clock, considering it's two weeks old.

The song is playing during the whole ordeal when paula is upset because her boyfriend isn't allowed to sleep within the house due the past violence of their relationship. Its a feminie voice, almost childlike. I could only get a small bit of the lyrics from what was played:

"An (something) gaze to brighter days.
(Something) skies. These fighting skies and take the love out of our eyes."

Anyone have a clue?

The Real World when Paula and John have it out in the car about him being lazy at work. Not this past week but the week before. One song is a rock song and the lyrics go something like ..If you want to be loved but you think that you can't.. I hope that's right. They actually play the song twice toward the end of the episode.

Okay, I haven't started searching yet but I did get some more lyrics. The part that you gave us "If you want to be (loved? alone? I couldn't tell which it said)" then a bit later "bring out the smile that's underneath the frown" "I know that you can" and that's all I got.

And as usual MTV has not updated and bunim/murray hasn't updated since the Austin episodes. :(

Did some Googling for ya ...

Think I found a good possibility ...

Amanda Rogers - "Love In Our Eyes" - CD: Daily News

Right or wrong ...
Enjoy!
There you go.

Back