The Real World Key West

MTV.com lists all the music from each episode on their website. They haven't updated yet with last night's episode. Another problem is that they don't list any of the lyrics or when each song was being played so it's hard to find the exact one you are looking for. Hopefully we can get it figured out soon though. :)

I kind of remember this song. It was slow and had piano music mainly. We are waiting on mtv to update their site with last night's episode.

You hush, some of us have no lives anymore and are forced to live through the lives of 8 strangers. :unsure: *runs and sobs in the corner*

Thank you so much for finding that. I wish MTV were better about listing the songs they use.

Originally posted by bwashing@Mar 18 2006, 07:04 AM
1) the elusive song during the first hour of the premiere when svetlana is on the couch:
"if you're willing i'll take you somewhere"
ok guys i think i have found this song everyone is looking for... corey crowder road less traveled. i emailed his website and am waiting for confirmation. this song is from an old album so there is no place to listen to an audio sample. i will keep you posted when i get a reply.

I was wondering about him as well. I added him to my myspace friends but I couldn't ever find an audio sample of that either.

After tons of sleuthing and searching, it's been confirmed...

hey,

yeah thats corey and me singing that song.

and yeah its called "the road less traveled"

we don't have it available anymore b/c it was on an old cd but you can get the new cd that has a lot of the same songs on it re-recorded.

also - we may make that song available as an mp3 ringtone soon so keep checking back for that.

thanks so much for liking the song enough to want to contact us!

you are totally awesome!

steve taylor - corey's manager

Steve Taylor??? I'm confused. Is this the same guy do you think? I actually know that guy that manages this site for him.

Nevermind, I don't think that's the same guy. It's a pretty common name I'm sure.

Hey guys!
Do you know if there is anyway to contact mtv to see if they can put their song lists in order? It is driving me crazy.
In the meantime a couple of song requests:

Ep 6 (most recent): song playing while zach is on the computer, svetlana is on the phone and rest of the roomies are goofing around
Lyrics: just 19, hit the streets, waste of time, stay outside, holding back won't find the truth

Ep 4: (I posted this one before, It's while Zach is comforting Svetlana)
Lyrics: and if it’s all the same to you I’d rather be left alone to live my life without you

but what about the second song!?! argh!

"2) episode 4 after tyler and janelle confront svetlana she is comforted by zach:
"and if it’s all the same to you I’d rather be left alone to live my life without you" "

Wow, this is driving me crazy. In the most recent episode of The Real World: Key West (episode 7), when two roommates were re-doing decorations or whatever, there was this really rad song playing in the background. I've spent the last couple of days trying to find it and have come up empty. Unfortunately, the information is not on the episode page on MTV.com. The lyrics go something like this:

You can say what you want and you can say what you want,
and you can do what you want and you can do what you want.

Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

DJEiffell, thank you for your response and effort but unfortunatley that is not the song about which I posted (though the one you posted was awesome). I suppose I'll have to wait until MTV updates their Real World homepage with the information.

Thanks again for trying!

Back