The Real World Key West

Yes hopefully they will update soon. We have 2 other threads open for the first episode as well so keep your fingers crossed that they update. :) In the meantime, if anyone catches a rerun, hopefully we may be able to get more info on that song.

good charlotte - we believe

this is the song playing when paula is eating her hot dog after she and john talk outside by the pool.

GOD. I wanna find the "Take me down..." song SO bad! I've been searching! :( I hope someone can find something soon. :)

I am looking for the name of the song that's played in a nightclub they go to...i think it is the gay bar. It's a techno song and the lyrics go, "It's like a new generation". If anyone knows, please post

thanks alot

Thanks so much for the info. We've all been waiting on Bunnim Murray to update their site.

Well, I messaged Wes Charlton to find out who was singing with him. It's a friend of his named Macon Gurley. She has a beautiful voice, I was so happy that he replied. :)

I'm looking for the song playing while they are playing pool and svetlana suggests a nap on the couch as well.
some of the lyrics are "if you're willing i'll take you somewhere new"

I think this one is a different song?? Do we know what this one is & who sings it?

Franck Amoros - New Generation (Radio Mix)

It's on itunes, hope that helps. ;)

Anyone find out the name of the "If you're willing, I will take you somewhere new" song?

It has been previously mentioned on here. I have looked up all the songs listed on the MTV site for the first 2 episodes and have had no luck.

Any help would be great.

I know that the songs have been posted on the mtv website, but I'm still having difficulty finding two songs:

1) the elusive song during the first hour of the premiere when svetlana is on the couch:
"if you're willing i'll take you somewhere"

2) episode 4 after tyler and janelle confront svetlana she is comforted by zach:
"and if it’s all the same to you I’d rather be left alone to live my life without you"

Wow! MTV really needs to provide lyrics or tell you what song is playing when. I've done nothing all day but search for most of these songs. I've been looking in MySpace music, CDBaby, google, amazon, and EVERYWHERE! :!@#$: Some of these groups or people are impossible to find, let alone find any of the lyrics or a sample of the song needed. I have found some of the groups on myspace music but they don't have the song in their profile that MTV lists. Hopefully we will be able to find the songs we are looking for. On a side note, during my searching I came across 2 other forums looking for the same songs and they didn't have any luck either. :(

i did the same thing today, Sir_Garland!!! i'd love to know that second song that was quoted on the previous post ^ argh.. frustration! :blink:

At least I'm not the only one that spent all day searching for those. It's great that they list all of the music that they use but some of it is impossible to find. They need to have a link with the lyrics or something.

hey, whats the piano song at the end of the episode where svetlana is talking to john righ before the credits? the only line i can hear is ..."can i gather enough strength to tell (or turn away)"

there is a upbeat hip hop style song playing when they are at the bars when one of the girls is dancing. any idea what its called, i dont know any lyrics. thanks

Back