The Lunch Table

I just watched the most depressing movie that I've seen in my entire human existence :mellow:

Here's to hoping it's happy hour at the local drug store

Originally posted by a_iver@Mar 24 2006, 01:09 AM
I just watched the most depressing movie that I've seen in my entire human existence :mellow:

Here's to hoping it's happy hour at the local drug store
Corean beat me.

The weatherman. It gave me stomach ache and leather couch burns from tossing around.

Originally posted by a_iver@Mar 24 2006, 01:13 AM
The weatherman. It gave me stomach ache and leather couch burns from tossing around.
Wuh.. why was it depressing? I thought it was a comedy? Or are you being a smarty pants?

Its a realistic movie basically, shit usually doesn't end up perfect in rl.

Originally posted by dascoot+Mar 24 2006, 01:17 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Mar 24 2006, 01:17 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-a_iver@Mar 24 2006, 01:13 AM
Wuh.. why was it depressing? I thought it was a comedy? Or are you being a smarty pants? [/b][/quote]
with Nicholas Cage? it had funny parts but it was so depressing.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Mar 24 2006, 01:19 AM
Its a realistic movie basically, shit usually doesn't end up perfect in rl.
True, but I don't wanna see a movie about small puppies being put to sleep, or little babies being teased

I love that movie...and I like how un-cliche' it is. Shit happens and this movie clearly conveys that yet, it's amusing. :lol:

awwww... I wanna see weatherman...

I was a sleep and my family rented it and watched it and I never got a chance to see it and they said it was dumb and i was like... :(

:lol: Well he is 16, isn't that what they do? Eat, sleep, masturbate?

Originally posted by ledzepgrl+Mar 25 2006, 01:51 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ledzepgrl @ Mar 25 2006, 01:51 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Mar 25 2006, 01:50 AM
Eat, sleep, masturbate?
Isn't that what we all do? :naughty: [/b][/quote]
<-- :eek:k:

Back